My will

I guess this chapter is basically me writing my will and what I should give to everyone and anyone (relevant)in my life because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die once I get my Final Exam results :)

Courtesy of my mom...

So yeah, Don't read this until I'm dead.

Hahahahahaha No stop

No for real, stop it

Don't, Seriously.

Okay look, I get why you want me dead. I have done enough things for you to murder me. But that doesn't mean you should consider me dead.

Fine, whatever, fuck it. I don't care, read this if you want.

Okay so, to my cousin, -salvatcrewife I give you my phone meaning you have access to my edits and camera roll and graphics.

Use it wisely or Imma come haunt you :)

Then to my sister, if by any chance you discover and get wattpad, THEN READ THIS BITCH. It's important for you to know what your sister was thinking of when you decided to scream inside a whole hospital when they tried to poke you with the vaccine 😒

So dear sister of mine, I give you a chance to yeet yourself out of a cliff 😙😙

Does anyone even say "yeet" anymore?

So next to my wife, ILovePeter3

You are probably the most important person in my live and so I give you my pc which has info on my multiple accounts along with their passwords of many different sites...

I trust you to use it wisely but Justin case, I will haunt you for eternity if you do...

And when I say eternity, I mean way more than what Damon promised Stefan.

I just realised, why is this book titled TVD rant book if I write about general things taking place in my life?

Should I change it?

Okay but that means I need to make a new cover too and I honestly have no idea who I should use as a faceclaim...

But still, I probably should change it....

Ya know what, fuck it. I'll think of that later when I'm watching filtercopy

So after that, to my sister-in-law (very confusing, I'll explain it at the end) whatthehell8667, you maybe one of the many people in my live who I appreciate for not taking whatever I say seriously...

Except for the talking-to-the-hoes-I-complained-about-in-the-gc part. That was not entertaining for me.

That goes towards everyone who partook in that scheme. I had to apologize to 2 people.

TWO
PEOPLE

WITHIN 26 HOURS

DO YOU REALISE HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT IS??

Okay so, moving on, I was gonna give you my tvd jewellery merch, consisting of Katherine' s daylight necklace, and Elena's daylight ring and no humanity necklace. That is, if you can still use the necklace after it's gem being broken 🙂

So that's that.

Then there is chole DICKmedownNiK.

I'm gonna give you my old, six year old self's handwritten grimoire collection just because you have many weird stuffs and you can add this to the collection.

Enjoy laughing at it I guess. But only at it and not me or I will come for your dumbass in georgia

Thennnn ViaVolterra

I will give you my dinosaur-crocodile mutant plushie and my llama plushie that turns into a soft ball. It smells really nice and Imma give it to you just because you are so nice :)).

Also it it just me or does :) and 🙂 give of verrrrryyyy different vibes?

Who else?

Oh yah then to my niece _textsfromyourex_, I will give you my kai hoodie and my tvd pillow because you are also pretty nice and you deserve it 💖

And then to jazzy, aka 555cobrakaii, I will give you all my books so you can read it and get some knowledge into your empty brain.

Btw why were you grounded anyway?

And to all the wonderful, beautiful souls still reading this garbage, I'm gonna give y'all a big virtual hug 🤗

And then the money I saved from when I was six

So to the explanation part:

So Dory is my sister, y'all know that. Jazzy is also my sister because dory's mother adopted both her and me.

So long after that, Via said that she and jappy are twins even thought they have a very noticeable age difference

And then dory married Via so technically jappy is now my sister in law.

Then after that they (dory and via) adopted Ananya (_textsfromyourex_) so I'm now her aunt.

And I'm also married to scary

Yah that's it. I know it's weird, but we a whole family now.

So Yah, anyways, hope y'all enjoyed it and byesss

-V