🔥Bonnie Bennett🔥

"It's called dignity. Have some, it's free. "

Whatsup bitchessssss, I'm back.

AND I have brought an amazing guest with me......

Please welcome.......BONNIE SHELIA BENNETT.....

Okay, I should stop treating this like a talk show.

But seriously though look at her ...

I'm gonna die of diabetes if I keep staring at her.

She was hands down one of the best POC characters in tvd.

Assuming, of course, there aren't many pocs in tvd.

AND I think we can all agree with me when I say she deserved better. Like a lot better than the sack of bullshit Julie wrote as her ending.....

She is one of my favorite people. And she ain't even real.

Now, I feel like I say on behalf of everyone when I say that  Post-prison world Bonnie, is a badass.

She started to care about herself after the prison world. That and her new hairdo is just *chef's kiss*...

Seriously they should have gotten a happy ending too...if not for Enzo then at least for Bonnie.

Cuz she literally died multiple times trying to save her friends and her and Enzo didn't even get to go to Paris.....

I ab-so-lute-ly hate Stefan for killing Enzo. So much I wanna kill him. But then again he died so.......

Fuck you, Steven.

Another thing that annoys me is that the first time she died ( sorry bonnie🥺) no one found out about it until they needed her. Yea I mean Jeremy did lie to them and all but they didn't feel sus when she didn't reply to their texts or anything???? Someone pls explain......

And also did I mention, SHE A MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN...

AND her and Damon's friendship is the bessssst......

People should stop SHIPPING them together.....just let them be friends...

Another thing I wanna talk about( this is the last one I swear) is her relationship with Kai....

Now I do NOT ship bonkai( or Kennett, why do y'all have so many names for them?) like that, it's a one-way thing for me...

Like, I want Kai to obsess over Bonnie but I also want her to keep rejecting him...

Basically, I like them the way they are...

Cuz look, Bonnie isn't Caroline or Elena, always willing to forgive others and find the good in people. Bonnie is bonnie, and even though redeemed, in her eyes Kai is a sociopath who killed half his family, shot her with an arrow, choked her, made her believe they were gonna get out of the prison world together only to stab her in the back (literally this time) and leave her to die there all by herself after taking her blood...

So yeah, you can't really hate on her for not giving kai a chance...

On the other hand.....

If Bonnie had given Kai a chance, they would probably be pretty amazing, at least as friends...

Yes, I did just write that as though I didn't dedicate an entire fucking paragraph reasoning why I think Bonnie shouldn't have ended up with Kai...

Their relationship is probably the only one I can talk about and accept people who ship them AND not scream at their faces...

Now onto the ship that I actually...ship. also known as benzo.

These two are the prime definition of vampirexwitch ships. Do not argue with me on this.

Now then, question: why does she have a thing for death??? 

Okay, I obviously know it's because Julie bitch plec is a racist asshole who hates kat but like, if you gonna hate someone, at least make it discreet. Because number one thing you shouldn't do as a writer/director because your fandom will hate you for evermore, don't kill off your character a million times, and especially not when it's obvious as fuck that your fandom loves her.

Dear Julie, fix your ways, or I'll fly to America and feed you your own eyeballs. 

Threats aimed at  Julie are welcome...

Anyways that's it. This chapter has been in my drafts for a long time now and I haven't had a chance to publish it as I was in India. The network there sucks so much I couldn't even attend online classed properly. Not that I'm complaining. And I got back like a few days ago and no, the flight was HORRENDOUS. Though i highly doubt yall wanna hear about it..

      Love each and every one of you,

                         Violet