Chapter Nineteen: Into the Turtle-Verse: Part Three

3rd P.O.V.

Turtles emerged from the tunnel: the creepy suit turtles, the Michael Bay movies' turtles, and IDW characters- including the Aprils, Caseys, and other characters of their dimensions. It was like the ultimate Turtle Infinity War.

"And I forgot to mention my number one patron, the Krang!" 1987 Baxter presented a squidgy-looking brain and his hundreds of minions. "Eww!" The Rise characters gagged.

"Obviously, they haven't met their version of Krang yet," 2012 Donnie shook his head, the others agreeing with him.

"You fools! I have created these leaks into alternate dimensions and taken the heart of your origin story captive: the Mirage Turtles!" The 1987 Krang exclaimed, holding the grey turtles, half conscious, in a tied up bundle.

The Krang dropped them at the center of the room, right in front of the inter-dimensional turtles and their characters, who helped the turtles get up and free from the rope. "And now, with all of the turtle franchise in one place, let the extermination begin!"

"We won't let you get away with this!" Ichi growled at the Krang. "Really? I already have!" 1987 Krang exclaimed, pushing a button on the control board and opening multiple portals all around the TMNT characters. There was some sort of electric-lightning aura around all of them as they turned white and were about to blast them all.

The Krang's minions readied their attacks to subdue the turtles.

Suddenly, a mega rush of painful spasms glitched through the turtles. "The spasms will only get more painful the longer we stay in another dimension. If we don't get out soon, we're all going to disintegrate into smithereens!" Rise Donnie exclaimed as they all got back up.

"Come on, dudes! Let's take them down!" 1987 Leo exclaimed. "You don't have to tell us twice," 2012 Leo said, readying his weapons as his brothers did the same. "So will we!" the creepy suit turtles exclaimed, followed by the Bay movies' turtles, the Mirage Turtles, and the IDW characters as well.

"Count us in, too," Rise Leo said, steadying his face with the other Leos as they all got into a fighting stance.

"Fighting together for the good of all turtle-kind," Ichi said.

"Let's get 'em!" All the TMNT characters exclaimed at once. "Turtle Pow-!" 1987 Leo exclaimed, earning a glare from 2012 Leo. "Uh, never-mind," he chuckled nervously before they all attacked the Krang army.

And with that, the brawl began. Krang's minions took on the turtles as Rise Leo and Ichi led the way in front, fighting their way through Krang's army. The turtles had each other's backs, as did the Aprils and Caseys. Ichi spotted the Krang and 1987 Baxter at the control board, watching the fight unfold.

The mutant lizard turned into a furious rhino, attacking any minion that came in her way. Picking up the red slider, she turned into a giant eagle and leapt out of the fray. In mid-air, she flung Leo at full force towards the Krang.

Grabbing a broken metal rod in the shape of a sword, Rise Leo attacked the Krang, knocking him off of the control board. Ichi flew after him, attacking Baxter with her claws. After tying the fly up, Ichi shifted back into a lizard mutant and rushed over to Krang and Leo. The blue turtle had him up against the control board with his metal rod while the Krang blocked it off.

"You end this contraption right now and no one gets hurt. Namely, you," Rise Leo threatened. The Krang gave him an evil smirk. "Why don't you just watch, instead?"

Leo's face faltered into a slight confusion just as the 1987 Krang pressed the big red button. Immediately, the brightness of the multiple portals began to amplify and giant electric sparks circulated all around the turtles. The Krang's minions were shocked and obliterated by the electricity, but it was threatening to come closer to all of the TMNT characters; Rise April's leg began to turn black, crumbling to dust, and was about to wither away.