Chapter Five: Alopex Part One

A/N: Alopex how she looked from the comic I saw her in, and, personally, one of my favorite lines from her! Also, I want to add Tigerclaw and her to this fanfiction because I love them and want to share some more light on them! I'll also add more characters, like Leatherhead, to this fanfiction. There will be a slightly altered version of the battle with Shredder.

Unknown P.O.V.

"You bring her to me according to the plan, and you are free to leave," a mutant alchemist said. "Or else I will leave you and Tigerclaw to your unfinished business."

"All I have to do is to lure the girl into your disgusting claws and then I am done with you," An arctic fox mutant questioned.

"Yes. You will be removed from the Foot Clan."

"Fine by me," the fox said as she turned to leave.

Another menacing voice spoke up. "And remember, Alopex. You know what happens when you don't do your job."

The person who spoke this time was a mutant tiger.

Alopex only glared at him and leaped over the roofs of New York City to complete her last evil mission.

The Foot Lieutenant and Brute began to follow her, but she stopped them halfway through the journey.

"I work best on my own," Alopex said, abandoning the two in the alleys.

Ichi's P.O.V.

I think I had dozed off a little because Leo woke me up. 

"Hey! Wake up! The others will be leaving soon!" Leo shook me awake. I jolted up. "Wha- what happened?" 

"Oh, yeah, I remember. I defeated you four in just one night..." 

"Please, could you stop bringing that up?" Leo jumped to his defense. "Guys, we'll be leaving soon!" Mikey yelled from the manhole. 

"Hey! Wait for us," both Leo and I said in unison as we ran to meet up with the others. April said that she wasn't coming.

The two of us climbed up a building that was on the opposite side of the pizzeria, across the street.

As Leo and I got closer the others, I asked, "So what exactly are we doing tonight?"

"Well, originally, we were supposed to go for patrol and help the streets, but, since you're here, it'll just be a pizza night," Leo answered.

"Well, I think I can handle myself out there..." I said.

"Yeah, right," Leo said half sarcastically as he swung his sword over his shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes as the other turtles met up with us. "Ichi, could you please go into the pizzeria and get us some food?"

"Yeah, but why me?"

...

"Oh, right."

After I went back into my human form and bought the pizza, I turned back into a mutant lizard and climbed up the side of the building. As I opened the pizza box, the turtles huddled around me and stared in awe at the sight of pizza.

Raph was drooling a bit, and Donnie grabbed the box and said, "Yes, scientifically proven to be the most amazing food in the world, with it's well-known Italian components-"

Mikey snatched the box from Donnie, licking his lips. "Mikey!" His three other brothers yelled at him. Raph took the pizza away from him.

"I think I'll divide the pizza equally," Raph said.