Chapter Eight: Meet Meaty Chungus

A/N: That's what Ichi's weapon kinda looks like.

Ichi's P.O.V.

It has been over several weeks since my encounter with the turtles, and everyday after school, I'd hang out with them at their lair. I just had to make sure that I'm home by 9 p.m. Aside from training, and beating the turtles at every attack, each of the brothers would teach me their favorite things. Raph helped me with my defensive skills, Leo and I would take turns making awful puns and one-liners, Donnie would help me with my homework and I would help him with his latest technology, and Mikey taught me how to skateboard and make good-quality pizzas.

We would even watch Lou Jitsu movies together with Splinter, and I loved every second of it. "Hot Soup!" I cried when the movie was over. "Meh," Mikey said. "It's been like our gazillionth time watching that movie, anyway."

"Hey, Ichi, we're going on a quest to the mystic city," Raph said. "We were wondering if you would join us to see it from our own view."

"Wanna come?" Leo asked. 

"Sure! I'd love to!" I agreed. "Alright, Mad Dogs, let's roll!" Raph said in a heroic pose, pointing his finger forward.

"I thought we agreed to go with Mutant Turtle Ninja Teens," Leo argued.

A few minutes later...

We were out of the lair and passed by a food truck. The smell of food was extremely delightful to my nostrils. I slowed down to peek inside the truck. A mutant pig was dumping some greens into a big pot. He was mumbling some words in a familiar British accent. "And we add silverfish liver butter to-"

"-Unleash the flavor!" I whispered together with him as he laughed. Except he didn't know that I was close. I was hiding behind a dumpster near the van. "Is that... Rupert Swaggart?!"

"You know him, too?" A voice said just behind me.

"Gah!" I flinched to see Mikey behind me, both of us crouched behind the dumpster. "The world's best, but meanest culinary artist of all time? Of course I know him!" I said, excited. "I didn't know that he turned into a mutant pig, though."

I turned back to look at Pig Swaggart. "I must ask him for an autograph!" I said, about to go ask the mutant, but Raph came out of nowhere and held my arm from going over to the truck.

"That's Meat Sweats, one of our worst enemies, Ichi. Just forget about it!" he whisper-yelled. "Don't worry, he probably won't even know that I know you," I said, jerking my hand away from the turtle's grasp. I rolled and dropped and clumsily landed in the back of his van.

"Mr. Meat Sweats, I mean Rupert Swaggart, could you... sign my forehead?!" I clumsily asked. "Anything for a fan," the pig said as he signed my forehead. I squealed in excitement. "You look absolutely scrumptious, my darling- I mean, you look absolutely fabulous, dear. How about we head over to my place, and you can learn how to cook from the best."

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that creepy compliment, but I'll accept the offer!" I said joyfully.

Leo's P.O.V.

"You really think she'll be able to pull this off?" I asked just after Ichi had left the dumpster. She rolled on the floor, snuck up to the side of the truck, slipped on a banana peel, and landed conveniently inside the truck.

"Considering the fact that she literally did not see that Meat Sweat's truck says, 'I'll make you a flambe', then no," Donnie said. We heard doors closing and the sound of wheels screeching.

"They're getting away!"

"Luckily, my genius turtle tank auto-locates us wherever we are in the city," Donnie boasted. A drill appeared behind him, and the turtle tank drilled itself out of the ground.