Chapter Four: Training

A/N: What Ichi looks like in berserk mode.

Ichi's P.O.V.

Raph stood in front of me with his arms wide open for combat. "We'll start without weapons first. Don't worry, I will try not to hurt yo-"

I had already charged at him, and holding his arm, I swung around the huge snapping turtle to his back, pinning his arm to the back of his shell. Raph was so stunned that he fell on his face.

"Whoa!" His brothers and April exclaimed. "Um, I think I'll pass." Donnie said, as he hid behind Mikey.

"That was not supposed to happen!" Raph exclaimed shamelessly. I giggled.

"Don't worry, Raph. I got this." Leo said smirking. He stretched his arms in front of him and cracked his knuckles.

He dropped his ōdachi sword and opened his arms, signaling for me to attack him. I had gained confidence when I defeated Raphael easily. Leo should be no problem.

"Are light punches okay?" I asked.

"Yes."

I charged toward Leo with unknown force. I tried to 'punch' his face, but he dodged every blow with ease, and with a smirk, too! It only made me angrier and confused to why the turtle couldn't just stay still.

The next blow went only past his face, but Leo caught my arms. He smirked and pulled me closer to his face. Now, I really wanted to punch his face.

My tail wrapped itself around his ankle. Leo stopped smiling for a millisecond while I smirked him a 'goodbye'.

My tail then held him from the ankle, twirled him around in the air, and flung him onto the wall nearby.

"Oww!" Leo groaned and rubbed the back of his head. I didn't intend on throwing him so hard onto the wall, though. At least he only hit his shell, despite the huge dent in the wall.

"Oooh! Oh! My turn!" Mikey happily volunteered, waving his hand in the air. I nodded for him to attack. Mikey jumped high in the air and shouted, "Cowabunga!"

My arm unfolded into a multitude of tentacles. They caught hold of Mikey in the air, just before he could hit me. My tentacles swirled him in the air several times before throwing him on the ground. "Aaaahh! Help! Me! I'm... gonna... throw... up!"

My tentacles retracted back to my normal mutant arm. Mikey groaned as he got up. "Oww, my ribcage!" he complained.

"Alright, guys, break time," Raph said. The four brothers huddled together to discuss something, and I met up with April at the other side of the room.

"Girl, that was awesome!" she cheered. "Just, hold on. I'll go back to my house and get my phone. You have to see your mad skills! Don't continue without me!"

April left the lair to get her phone so that she could video my "mad" skills. Anyway, I was just sitting down casually when I heard voices cry.

"Cow..."

"A..."

"Bun..."

"Ga!"

I swiftly turned to see the four turtle brothers jumping at me from all angles. My tail split into many black tentacles, and I could feel my berserk mode turning on.

This was going to be a long night...

My arms unfolded into many tentacles, and my whole body turned into a menacing shade of black. The turtles stood in horror as I started going crazy. I was on berserk mode.

Mikey was already running for his life, but a tentacle caught him from the waist and slowly dragged him past his brothers. He tried to grip on the smooth floor, but couldn't get free. "Aaah! Save yourselves! This is the end of the line for me! Oh, is that a half eaten slice of pizza?"