Shopping

A/N: This story was requested by AlchemistVarian, enjoy!

  It was a cool autumn day in Corona. You and Varian were looking for clothes in a boutique. You had finally convinced Varian to let you buy him some new clothes. As of now, he only owned a couple of outfits. So, you took him shopping. He was currently trying to sneak past you out of the boutique. You grab onto his sleeve and pull him back infront of you from beside you. "Ah-Ah, don't even try it." You say, shaking your head. Varian says, "Oh, look at the time!" while pointing at the sun that was a little past the middle of the sky. You put both of your hands on his arms and say, "You're going to pick out at least one outfit today." Varian frowns and sighs in defeat. You turn him around and push him back into the clothing section. Varian drags his feet as he looks around for clothes. He finally find something that he can stand. He tries it on and walks out for the dressing room to show you, putting his arms out for a full view. You immediately blush and become slightly flustered.

A/N: Outfit and expression that he's wearing:

  "Is this okay?" He puts his arms down. You immediately nod and then look away to hide your blush. Varian stalks closer to you. He dips his head to look up into your face that's looking away from him. "Are you blushing?" He asks, blushing himself now. You nod, knowing it would be impossible to lie about it. Your affirmation causes him to blush even more and now you were both awkwardly standing there, blushing. Varian clears his throat into his fist and says, "I-I think I'll take this one...." You manage to say, "O-Okay..." You pay for the outfit and Varian just keeps it on. You both continue to walk around the shops and booths in Corona. Varian had, at some point, sneakily taken your hand in his without you really noticing and was blushing a lot now. You both go into Uncle Monti's sweet shop to get a treat. You had decided to buy Varian something as a reward for going clothes shopping. As you go to walk up to the counter to pay while Varian is still observing different chocolates in the displays, your hand pulls at his. You and Varian both immediately look down. You look surprised and Varian looks sad because he doesn't want you to let go. You blush a little bit and smile as you readjust your hand in his. Varian's eyes light up and he smiles.  Uncle Monty hands you the treats and you hand Varian his. You both thank Monte and leave the shop. Varian walks over to a bench to sit down with you and says, "Hey, thanks for everything today..." You smile and say, "You're welcome, thank you for complying. Also..." you start to blush again, "I-I really like your outfit... You l-look nice...." you stutter. Varian's cheeks turn a light pink also and he says, "Thanks.... I'm going to wear this all the time then!" You laugh a little bit say, "Okay."
  Varian takes a deep breath and quickly kisses your cheek than pulls back, as red as a tomato. (Bob the the tomato) Your eyes widen in surprise and you quickly turn red also. Varian was smiling sheepishly, "Th-Thanks again...." You just stare at him flustered and stutter again, "N-No p-problem..."

_______________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this was really short and written poorly, but I haven't written in a while and am trying to get back into you so it might be a little bumpy for a little while. Anyway, thanks for reading!