Movie

(A/N: This is a modern au. P. S.: I'm sorry about the media above, also I do not own it, it is a screenshot of an episode. )

      You were wide awake, until you closed your eyes for only about five seconds. Then when you opened your eyes, they felt too heavy to keep open. You willed them to stay open.
    All that reading you did last night caught up with you. Your wished that you had just gone to bed instead.
    As much as you didn't want it, sleep was forcing itself on to you. You kept strong though. Your eyes kept fluttering shut as you dozed off for a second. Your eyes then jolted open as you caught yourself falling asleep. You kept dozing off slowly and awaking, forcing your eyes to stay open. But, you eventually became too weak and gave in. As you let your eyes close, you drifted off into a light sleep.

   Your head started to become limp and fell softly on Varian's shoulder. Varian looked down at you sleeping on his shoulder and immediately blushed. He subconsciously smiled as he looked down at your sleeping form.

    You and Varian were at the movies with a group of friends. You two didn't know eachother that well, and neither did you either of you know that you both had a secret crush on each other.

   Twenty minutes later, you woke up. You shifted in your seat; Varian noticed you slightly moving and looked down at you. You opened your eyes; it took you a few seconds to realize that you were laying your head on someone's shoulder. You look up and your (e/c) eyes meet with Varian's crystal blue ones. You immediately blush and sit up quickly. Varian blushes at your reaction. You glue your eyes to the cinema screen to avoid looking back at Varian.

   About ten minutes later you feel something brush your hand lightly. Little did you know, you and Varian had been moving your hands closer to each other's on the arm rest without even realizing it. You look down at yours and Varian's hands and blush. Varian realizes it too, but doesn't look down to avoid awkwardness (in case you were looking at your hand).
    You look back up at the movie. Varian subtly sets his pinky finger on top of yours. You move your hand the slightest bit closer to his. Now his ring finger and pinky finger were on top of yours. Eventually all of your fingers are touching. You slowly turn your hand to the side as Varian turns his. You and him entertwine your fingers and hold hands. You both are staring at the movie but neither of you are actually paying attention to it.
    At the end of the movie, you and Varian walk out of the theater, holding hands.

   Bonsoir! Or Bonjour! Okay, sorry I love French. Anyway... Did you like this style of one shot? I changed tenses in the beginning, sorry about that. Also, do you like it when I capitalize the "(y/n), (e/c), (h/c),.."? This one shot wasn't that good, but if you liked it, then I'm glad you did! Thankyou for reading!

                                                -Volana