(Y/N)'s Revenge

(A/N: this is a request from Alyssajj11, I hope you guys like it! On with the story!)

3rd Person POV 
  "(Y/N), trust me! This isn't the only way... I've been through this before, I know how you feel-" Varian was interrupted by an irritated (Y/N). She was sick of everyone telling her that they know how she feels. Sure, Varian had been through this before, but he wasn't completely abandoned and outcasted by everyone in the kindom. He didn't have these stupid ice powers that he couldn't get rid of. This was her destiny, she deserved it after all she had to go through, she deserved this fate, it was hers to keep and she wasn't giving it up for anything or anyone. "No you don't!" she screamed, enraged at Varian.

                      -7 years ago-

  "I'm going to win!" (Y/N) yelled to Varian as she ran past him. "Ya right! Eat my dust!" Varian sped up and passed (V/N). (V/N) shot ice out infront of her and slid on the ice past him. "Hey, no fair! Ice powers aren't allowed!" Varian yelled to her. "You should've clarified that in the beginning!" (Y/N) was way ahead of him. Varian just pouted and tried his best to catch up with her. (Y/N) stopped at the tree that was set as the endpoint and tapped the trunk. Varian caught up to her to see her leaning against the tree. (Y/N) stood there smirking at him, "What took you so long?" He just pouted started walking back to his house as she followed him. Varian spoke up, "I wish I had ice powers..."

  If only he understood the pain and tragedy that came with this unique ability...

  "I know how you feel..."

  Those words kept ringing in (Y/N)'s mind, like a song on loop. The more they etched into her brain, the more frustrated she got, with Varian, with everyone who had pushed her away, with her powers, with everything.

                     -5 years ago-

  "No! Varian, help!" (Y/N) screamed out to her best friend as she was being pulled away from Varian and her family. Varian tried to run to help her, but he felt a hand on his shoulder, keeping him back. He looked up to see his father looking ahead solemnly. "But, Dad, we have to help her, we can't just them take her away like that!" Varian pleaded. "Son, this is for the best." He replied. Varian started,  "But Da-" Quirin cut him off sternly, "Son." Varian looked down in defeat.   
Varian silently apologized, "I'm sorry, (N/N)..."

  "I'm, sorry, for what happened, look I-"
"Sorry? Huh, were you sorry when you left me?! When you let them take me?!
"I had no choice!"
"And you also didn't have a choice in whether you could come help me after?"
"W-well, I-I-
"Exactly. You chose on your account to abandon me. I was in containment for 4 years! You couldn't have at least tried to help me?! Or is 4 years not long enough for you?"
"My father would've found out and you would've been locked up even more securely!"
(Y/N) had had enough of this; she shot a blast of ice at him, knocking him back. Varian quickly scrambled to his feet, "(Y/N), you're making a mistake...
  The path of hate is a dangerous track, you take one step and it's hard to turn back, it pulls you along, and though it seems wrong, it feels right. Don't you see, this path that you're on leaves a permanent mark, it feels good at first, then it slowly turns dark. With each passing day, you're further astray from the light...
  (Y/N) sat on a rock, sharpening her sword, trying to block out his words.
  Suddenly... You lose your way, and lose your thread. Lose your cool and lose your head. Every loss is harder to excuse... Then you'll see... You'll lose your faith and lose your soul. Till you lose complete control! And realize there's nothing left to lose, nothing left to lose...
  (Y/N) stood up and started to walk away, but Varian grabbed her hand, "(Y/N), trust me, becoming the villain,  isn't the answer!" "Is that what you think I am?!" (Y/N) couldn't take his lecturing anymore.
  The path I'm on is a path paved in black. I'm taking that road and I'm not looking back. Each twist and each turn leads straight where I'm yearning to go... Yes, it's true, my path is dark, but I see where it ends. My rivals will fall as my powers ascend. Despise me, that's fine, I'm taking what's mine even so...
  Those words stung Varian. He detested that she thought he despised her. He had had a crush on her ever since they were kids. He would give his life for her.
  Not like you, you lost your nerve, you lost the game, you and I, we're not the same. I'm not lost. This fate was mine to chose...
So I chose...to lose my doubts and lose my chains. Lose each weakness that remains, now that I have nothing left to lose...
  (Y/N) stretched out her hand, ice extending towards her sister painted on a broken piece of the tower. Varian grabbed her arm to stop her.
  You have so much to hold on to.
  I only want my rightful dues!
  Listen please! You've lost (lose) your grip, (I'm not gonna lose) and lost your mind. All's not lost, don't be so blind. (I refuse) cut your losses, drop the IOUs... (I refuse)
(Oh choose) I lose no tears and lose no sleep... What I want I'll take and keep... (It's time for you to choose...) You can't stop,
The turning of the screws...
(The turning of the screws...)
(Y/N) walked towards Varian to cage him in an ice cage. "You don't have to do this!" Varian pleaded.

                To be continued....

I hope you guys liked this part. Thankyou for reading, I don't know when I'll post the next part, I'll try to soon.
                                                 -Volana