Wet

(A/N: Btw, (Y/N) and Varian are already boyfriend and girlfriend in this)

3rd Person POV
It nice hot day in Old Corona and Varian and (Y/N) were planning to go into town today. They were heading to town on the dirt road from Old Corona to new Corona.

  (Y/N) wiped a few beads of sweat off her forehead and commented, "It's so hot out today." Varian replied, "I know, right?"

  After about ten minutes of walking, the made it to the entrance of town. (Y/N) ran excitedly into town as Varian just laughed at her blissful antics. (Y/N) ran past some shops and then saw a fountain. She ran up to it and smiled.

  Varian had completely lost (Y/N). He looked around and in shop windows as he walked, but couldn't find her yet. He then spotted her by the fountain, leaning against the edge of it. Her hair blowing in the wind. She was beautiful, he thought. He quickly walked up to her and asked, "What are you doing over here?" (Y/N) just smiled without saying anything. She took a handful of the water from the fountain and looked down at it, watching it slowly seep through the cracks between her fingers. After the water was all drained out of her cupped hand, she took another handful. But, this time, she didn't watch it fade away. She lightly tossed the water from her hand in Varian's direction, splashing him with a few drops of water.

  Varian jumped when he saw the motion of her hand. He winced from the cold water and his shoulders tensed out of surprise.

  (Y/N) giggled at his reaction and copied her recent gesture, getting him more wet. She found it amusing how he flinched at only a few drops of water.

  Varian wasn't taking this sitting down. He walked over next to her and put his hand on the fountain edge, looking at her. (Y/N) looked at him with an adorable smile. Varian smirked at her before shifting his weight and reaching his hand into the cold water. (A/N sorry about the been tense change) He swishes his hand forward and splashes a small wave of water onto (Y/N).

  (Y/N) gasps and jumps from her place. She looks at Varian, her mouth still hanging open slightly.

  Varian laughs his familiar dorky laugh and says, "Ha! Revenge is sweet..."

  (Y/N) asks with a sly smile, "Oh yeah?" Varian says, "Yep," with a cheeky smile.

  "You sure about that?" (Y/N) asks. "Of course, I'm always right, ya kno-" Varian was quickly cut off by the surprising force of being pushed into the water and fallen on by someone.

  (Y/N) had pushed Varian into the water fountain, accidentally losing her balance and falling in too. She looks down at him, her hand on the stone floor of the shallow fountain, a bit surprised herself, before breaking into laughter.

  Varian looks up at her, very surprised that she went that far.

  (Y/N) looks back down at him after recovering from her laughing fit and asks, "How sweet is revenge now?"

  Varian smirks and leans up, pecking her on the lips, leaving her very flustered, "Pretty sweet."

_______________________________________________
A/N: Hey guyss, my first oneshot after my break from writing!! I'm not sure when I'll post more, but I saw this in my drafts and had the motivation to finish it. My writing may not be as good as it used to be for now because I haven't written much in a long time. Anyway, thank you for reading, bye!!!

                                                             -Volana