Sleepover

As you were walking through the halls of the castle, looking for Eugene, you bumped into someone. You looked up, "Oh, hey, Rapunzel!" "(Y/N)! I was just looking for you," The queen said. You tilted your head in confusion,"Oh, um, why?" "Well..." Rapunzel started off, "I was wondering if you'd like to... go to the sleepover I planned!" She beamed, clearly excited about the upcoming event. "Oh, I don't know... who else is going," (Y/N) questioned. "Just Cassandra, Eugene, Lance, and few others," Rapunzel answers. "Probably not, I'm not really into social gatherings like that," (Y/N) responded, acting like it was a huge party. "Varian is going too," Rapunzel says casually, knowing that Varian and you were best friends. \ "Ugh, fine, I'll go... Buutttt, I'm not promising that I'll play the games and stuff," You added. "That's completely fine by me," The queen smiles triumphantly. "See you tonight at 5:00!" She says as she walks off. You can hear her squeal once she a good distance away from you. You  chuckle and shake your head. You then realize what time she said, "5:00!?" You groan and run your hands down your face, this sleepover is going to last forever!

                                Time Skip  

You were in your room, reading your favorite book over again for the 10th time, when you happen to glance at the clock on your dresser. (I'm pretty sure they didn't have clocks back then, well at least, not small ones that can fit in your room, but if they did, I'd imagine they'd be too heavy to hang on the wall) "4:50!?" Your house was about a eight minute walk from the castle, which left you with only two minutes to pack and get dressed. You packed your bag a pair of pjs, two outfits, and other essentials. You then got dressed into a different outfit then the clothes you had worn in the garden today. You ran a brush through your hair, not bothering to put it up like you normally, grabbed your bag, and sped downstairs. You rushed a goodbye and "I'll see you tomorrow, love you!" to your mom as you made your way out of the house and to the castle. The guards immediately recognize you and let you in. As you got into the castle, you realized that you had forgotten to ask what room the sleepover would be held in. you decide to go to Rapunzel's room, thinking that it might be in there. You were right, it was in her room. Almost everyone was already there, except for Varian. The only others that Rapunzel didn't mention were Red and Angry. You walked in and Rapunzel greeted you with a hug, "Yay, you made it! We're making bracelets, wanna help?" "Uh-" Kiera interrupts you, " Let's play truth or dare!" Rapunzel squeals, " Oooh, I love that game!"  She sits down and pulls you with her onto a pillow next to her. "Okay, Lance truth or dare!" Kiera asks Lance. "Uh, truth?" He answers, too afraid to pick dare. "What's your biggest fear?" Kiera asks, she just wanted (Y/N) to hear his answer. Lance whines, "You already know what it is!" "Just say it." Kiera said. "Spider-clowns..." Lance said, embarrassed. (Y/N) snickers, trying to hold in her laughing in for Lance's sake
   About 10 minutes later-
  Varian finally arrives and knocks on the door. "Come in!" Rapunzel calls to him, having to almost yell due to the eruption of laughter around her. As soon as Varian walks in he is greeted with (Y/N) tackling him. They both end up falling to the floor with (Y/N) on top of him. She whines, not even realizing their position, "They made me do the chicken dance, Varian! The chicken dance! I'm never picking dare again..." Varian chuckles a little at her childish behavior. They both realize their awkward position at the same time and blush whilst looking away awkwardly. (Y/N) quickly scrambles off of him to her feet. She goes back over to the pillow she was sitting on and sits down. Kiera smirks. "Hey, Goggles, over here," says Eugene and pats the pillow between him and Kiera. Varian hesitantly makes his way over and plops down on the pillow. "Okay, Catalina, your turn now," says Rapunzel. "Okay..." She says. "Catalina, wait," says Kiera before Catalina can choose who to ask. She whispers something into her while smiling slyly. Catalina looks at her in hesitation and Kiera nods. Everyone saw this exchange and wonders what they're up to. Catalina looks over at Varian, "Varian..." Varian gulps. "Truth or dare?" she asks. Varian is afraid that she is going to ask him about who he likes or something so he chooses, "Dare..." Catalina smiles a little bit before saying, "I dare you to kiss (Y/N), on the lips. "WHAT!?" (Y/N) and Varian say in unison. Kiera starts laughing at their red faces. "N-no, I ch-choose t-truth instead..." Varian stutters. "No take backs," Catalina says. Varian sighs and stands up. He slowly starts making his way to you. He shuffles his feet and walks as slow as possible. Kiera finally gets tired of it. She stands up, walks over to Varian and pushes him towards you. He ends up tripping over his own feet and falling on top of you. If you thought your face was red before that... Cassandra snickers at how hard you two are blushing. Varian starts apologizing, "I'm sorry, I-" You cut him off with a kiss, mostly because you wanted to stop him from rambling. When you pull away, both of you are a blushing mess. Kiera smirks and snickers. Rapunzel is squeezing Eugene's hand, trying not to squeal. Eugene is grimacing in pain from Rapunzel squeezing his hand so tightly. Varian stands up and walks back to his pillow and sits down on it, still blushing like crazy, without saying a word. "It's your turn to ask someone now," says Catalina. Varian doesn't respond, he just sits there in a dazed state. "Guys, I think we broke him," Kiera says while waving her hand in front of his face.

                                     Time Skip

  Sleeping Arrangements:    |  raps' bed  |
                                                     | eugene +    |
                                                     | lance          |

               kierra + catalina

              raps + cass                        
                                                       varian   (Y/N)

________________________________________________________

After everyone is supposedly asleep, Varian sits up, unable to fall asleep. He looks over and to his surprise, (Y/N) is still awake too, sitting up and looking the other way. "(Y/N)..." Varian whispers. (Y/N) turns around, "yeah?" She whispers back. Varian leans close to her so she can hear him easily without him talking too loud, "S-so, a-about the kiss, I-I-" You interrupt Varian with a kiss. His eyes go wide, until he closes them and kisses back. You pull away and place your forehead on his. You look into his eyes and whisper, "I know..."

Short Bonus:
Kiera and Catalina erupt into a fit of giggles, which wakes up Rapunzel. She sits up and looks over at Varian and (Y/N)'s position and squeals. Varian and (Y/N) both look over at them and turn bright red.

This is kinda just a filler one shot. Also, I'm sorry that I kept changing povs.

                                                 -Volana