Study Night

(A/N so this is a modern au, I hope you enjoy it!)                                         

-in your room-

"So what is silver's atomic number?"
"35?"
"Nope, try again."
Varian was currently trying to review with you, but it was more like you were just learning the terms.
You tried to peer over at the open book beside Varian, but he noticed you looking and closed the book. You tried to grab it, but he pulled it away before you could grab it, and you ended up losing your balance and falling on top of him. You pouted, mocking an angry expression. He just laughed. You looked over at the chemistry book, which was open now.  His laughing subsided and he just looked at you. You looked back down at him, "47." "What?" He said,  confused. "The atomic number of silver." You smirked. He smiled and rolled his eyes and said, "oh okay, good job, (y/n), glad you can read." You laughed and got off of him. He sat up and said, "So... What's the atomic number of gold?" You just groan in response. You lean towards him and say in an innocent tone, "Can you pleeaase tell me?" He smiles boops your nose, "nope." You gasp and pout playfully. You fold your arms and look away. Varian leans towards you, "Are you mad at me?" He asks innocently. You just huff in response. "Aww, come on, why are you mad at me?" He plays along. You mumble, "Because you booped my nose." "I did what?" You turned around so he could hear you. "You booped my- mpf!" Varian interrupted you with a kiss. When he pulled away he said, "Are you still mad at me?"

Did you like it? Lol I think I do too much fluff, let me know if you have any requests which I will gladly write if they are PG and Varian×Reader. I will also mention you (your username) of course in the beginning of the one shot in an a/n. I hoped you enjoyed this oneshot!

                                        -Volana