Love in Time (Part One)

(this oneshot was requested by chefgirl6375)

"Where are we?" Rapunzel asks. "I don't know, but I need a mirror stat," Eugene says, concerned about his hair like always. Cassandra rolls her eyes, "Don't worry, you look as repulsive as always, princess." Eugene rolls his eyes at the nickname. Rapunzel just snickers. "Guys, I don't think that where we are is our biggest worry... More like when," Varian speaks up. The group of friends look around at their surroundings. "Ahhh! What is that?!" Lance screams and jumps onto Eugene. Eugene loses his balance and falls over with a terrified Lance on top of him. "It looks like some type of auto mechanical machine. Reminds me of my automatons..." Varian says and walks over to the robot. "All of it's wiring and mechanics are compacted in that small body," Varian looks at it closely and squints to see the inside of it, "And most of his body is just filled with air, fascinating!" "Looks like a walking marshmallow," Cassandra comments. "A scary marshmallow!" Lance says, scared. Eugene grunts and says, "Okay, Buddy, you can get off of me now." "Oh sorry," Lance apologizes and stands up. Baymax waddles over to the group of friends and waves, "Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion." "Aww he's adorable!" the blonde squeals. "Yeah, (Y/N), I got it, I'll grab the motor from the garage," Hiro calls to (Y/N) as he walks into the garage. He drops the part he was carrying and stares at the gang. Rapunzel stops obsessing over Baymax and looks at Hiro curiously. "(Y/N), I think the time machine worked," Hiro calls to her while keeping his eyes glued on the 18th century strangers. (Y/N) walks into the garage as she says, "What do you me-" She stops her sentence short as she sees the people standing near the time machine. "Hi, I'm Rapunzel, um do you happen to know where we are?" Rapunzel speaks up. "Or what timeline we are in, perhaps?" Varian adds. (Y/N) looks at them for a second before saying, "If my calculations are correct, you've been transported to our time from the...19th century?" "18th..." Varian corrected her. She smiled a little and he returned the gesture. "So, how do we get back?" Rapunzel asked. "Well, that's the problem, I haven't figured out how to make round trips with the time machine yet..." (Y/N) answered. "So, what I'm hearing is that we're stuck here until you can fix your time machine?" Eugene asked. (Y/N) laughs nervously, "Pretty much." Rapunzel walks up to (Y/N) and holds out her hand, "Since, we'll be here for some time, I'd like to get to know you if that's okay." (Y/N) smiles and takes her hand shaking it lightly, "I'm (Y/N)." Rapunzel steps back and introduces her friends, "This is Cassandra, this is my boyfriend, Eugene, this is Lance, and this is Varian..." Varian smiles cutely and waves slightly. (A/N: I'm switching to author's pov) You feel your cheeks warm up a little and you realize that you're blushing. You are glad that no one noticed. Hiro was still in shock that the time machine actually worked,"It worked. Yes! haha it worked!" Hiro jumped around, celebrating. (Y/N) just laughed. "Woah, what is that?!" Varian runs over to Hiro's computers. Hiro walks over next to him, "It's a computer." "Cool, what is its purpose?" Varian asks. "Well, you can search stuff on it, play games, pretty much just use apps."
  "Apps? Search stuff?"
  "Yeah, like say you want to find out the atomic number of platinum."
  "But I already know that..."
  "Okay, then phosphorous..."
  "Already know that too..."
  "Hydrogen?"
  "Known that since I was five."
  "Osmium?"
  "Which is?"
  "Finally, one you don't know. Oh yeah, that element was discovered in 1803." Hiro then types into (Y/SE[your search engine]), "what is the atomic number of Osmium" The results give him what the element was along with the atomic number, weight, and the symbol. He motions for Varian to read them. Varian reads them, "How do you know that this information is correct?" Hiro answers him, "Well, because um... I know what Osmium's  atomic number is... b-but, also, because most search engines are like 90% right, about... 99% of the time." Varian is fascinated, "So, you can look up anything?"
  You watched as Varian's eyes danced with curiosity, his blue eyes filled with pure ecstasy; and you felt fluttering in your stomach. You smiled as Hiro kept telling Varian about the computer.
  "Yep, and watch this, (Y/SE), what is silver's atomic number?" (Y/SE) responds with, "The atomic number of silver is forty seven." Varian screams and jumps back, "Aaah, It's talking!" You stifle your giggles as you watch him almost fall over. Hiro laughs at him and says, "Oh yeah, electronics do that now, sorry, I should've warned you about that." Varian cautiously steps closer to it, "That's... fascinating!" he says as he loses all his former doubts about the "talking" machine. Hiro smiles.
  Rapunzel walks over to you and says,"So, where are we going to stay while you fix the time machine?" "Oh, um, I'm not sure, you can probably, I'll have to ask Hiro." you say. "Ask me what?" Hiro says as he walks over to you. "If they can stay here?" You respond with a question. "oh, uh, yeah sure," he says.

                          {Le Saut De Temps}
                             -in Hiro's room-

  "So, Rapunzel and Cassandra can sleep in my sister's old room, there is a bunk bed in there. Eugene and Lance can sleep in your room, Eugene on Tadashi's bed, Lance on the fold out bed, and where will Varian sleep?" (Y/N) asked Hiro as the others were distracted looking around the garage. "I mean you do have a bunk bed in your room..." "A boy sleeping in a girl's room? Isn't that like illegal?" (Y/N) asked nervously. Hiro smirked, "Only in dorm rooms, nice try." (Y/N) groaned while also blushing lightly. Rapunzel walked up to them, "How long exactly will it take to fix the time machine?"
  "I don't know..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, um this isn't proof read. Anyway, enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     - Volana