Yandere Varian

(A/N this is a request from Varian122894, also I'm sorry for this because I have never written anything with Yandere Varian, so I kinda have no idea what I'm doing, so it will probably be really short and bad. Also, warning, there will be a little bit of angst and there may be mentions of abuse.)

Y/N's POV

   As I was walking over to my friend Cara, I saw Varian talking to her. As I got close enough, he glanced over at me and mumbled to Cara, "I have to go to class." And walked away angrily.  "What was that all about?" I said as I approached my friend. "I'm not sure, he's been doing stuff like that lately," she replied. I about to say something when the bell rang. "Better get to class," said Cara. We headed off to class.

                      --Timeskip--
                          -lunch-
3rd POV

  (Y/N) was walking to the cafeteria, when she saw Varian standing by his locker. She walked over to him, "Hey Varian, I was wondering if you could help me study for the chemistry test?" There was a chemistry test coming up and Varian was the best in the class at chemistry, even though he was only fourteen because he had skipped a few grades. (You were 15 because you had skipped one grade) Varian looked up from his book at her, and all the sudden his expression changed to grim one. (Y/N) stepped back, surprised. "Why." He mumbled. "Um, because... I have a B in chemistry, and... um, you're the best at chemistry in our class..." (Y/N)  stuttered a little because she was nervous after seeing the sudden change in his demeaner. "I don't think you want to study with me..." He said almost as a growl. "Why not?" (Y/N) questioned. "Just... Because...." He replied coldly. "Well, I really need an A in chem, and you're the only one who can help me, please?" (Y/N) asked longingly. "Fine... Meet me at the bus stop near your house after school..." Varian gave in.  "Yay! Thankyou!" (Y/N) walked to the cafeteria, happy that she was gonna get an A in chem.

                       --Timeskip--
                      -after school-
Author POV

    You stepped off the bus and waited at the bus stop for Varian. "Are we gonna go study or not?" Varian asked. "What?" You spun around, surprised to him him already there leaning against a sign post. "O-Oh yeah, sorry I didn't know you were already here," you said. Varian started walking away  in the direction your house was, leaving there standing awkwardly. You quickly ran to catch up to him. You opened your mouth to say something, but then closed it after seeing his angry expression.  The whole walk to your house was quiet and awkward. You guys arrived and you unlocked the door and went inside. You lead him up to your room and you guys got out your homework. You both finished your homework quickly and got out your chem books. "Okay, so what chapter are  you struggling with?" Varian asks me. "Um, chapter 20."
"Okay, what is the ph level of water?"
"Umm, is I-"
Varian interrupted you by pushing back so you we're back into the corner. "Wh-what are you doing?" Varian goes closer to you and scratches your arm. "V-Varian? Pl-please st-stop!" He gets enough and it looks as if he is about to kiss you, but he bites your lip instead and it starts to bleed. You were terrified and you had no clue why one of your closest friends was hurting you. Your eyes start clouding up with tears. You were afraid, and you felt so alone. You wanted to cry, you wanted to push him away from you and run away. You could of... you could of punched him in the face and made a dash for it. But... you didn't... You stayed there, confused and scared, you wanted it all to stop and him... to go away... But, yet, you were intrigued. You didn't want this, but you did, you were fine, but you weren't. "Wh-why are you doing?" You asked, your voice quivering. He stayed silent and grabbed your wrists and held them down so you could barely move. He held them so tight that your hands we're turning white and your wrists were stinging. You groaned in pain.  "Why are you doing this?!" You asked, bolder, frustrated that he wasn't answering you. "Y-You don't get it!" He said, frustrated also. "What don't I get?!" You said, coming off in an angry tone. "That I love you!" He said, without realizing it. "Y-you love me?" "Y-yes..." He mumbled. "Why didn't you just tell me?" You asked. "Because, telling you makes it harder to let go..." "L-let go?" "We can't be together, I-I can't treat you how you deserve to be treated." You were about to say something, but then he stood up,  grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. You looked at him for an answer as to why he was getting up. "I-I have to go..." He mumbled, avoiding looking up. "But wh-why?" "I can't do this. I dont want you to get hurt." He walked put of your room before you could say anything. The next few days at school, he wasn't there. The next few weeks he wasn't there either, or the next few months, until it turned into forever. He had left you, but to keep you safe. You wished he had stayed, you wanted him back, you had lost him, along with losing a small part of your heart.

Okay, done. Sorry this was really bad, and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. Okay, well thankyou for giving me a request, and the next story that I write will be better because I've never read or written Yandere anything, so I'm sorry... Anyway, thankyou for reading! See you next time!

                                           -Volana