Chapter 9 - Hot

"It's too hot in here!" Logan moans whilst in bed.

"Shut up man! I'm trying to sleep here!" Micheal snaps back.

"It is way too hot! Open a window or something."

"Why do I have to? You open a window!"

"Guys, can both of you please shut up" Chase grunts, as they have just woken him up.

"Logan started it!" Micheal snaps.

"It's too hot!" Logan moans.

"Logan it's midnight! Please just go to sleep!" Chase snaps.

"Nope! It's too warm. I'm getting out of here" Logan says as he springs up off his bed.

"Where are you going?" Micheal asks.

"I don't know? Just outside" Logan says as he leaves the room.

"Cheese and rice! What's his problem?" Micheal asks Chase.

"I don't know Micheal, but what I do know is that I would like to get some sleep now" Chase says back as he turns away from Micheal.

"Rude" Micheal mutters to himself.

Logan gets outside and feels a nice breeze going through his hair. He is wearing some long pyjama bottoms and a vest top, so he raises his arms so the breeze can go under his armpits and cool them down.

He lets out a sigh of relief and walks towards the fountain to sit down.

"Logan? Is that you?" A girl's voice says in the distance.

Logan turns his head to where he can hear the voice and sees her.

"Wh... what... what are you doing back here?" Logan asks in pure shock!

The girl starts to walk towards him.
"Did you not miss me?" She says in a seductive way.

"I didn't really think about you that much Dana"

"Oh come on Logan. I'm only teasing you" Dana says as she sits next to him by the fountain.

"You haven't answered my question. What are you doing back?"

"I'm only back for a bit because I've got some exams to do here because my current school doesn't have the same curriculum that I need"

"Well I'm sure Zoey will be happy you're back"

"I doubt it. Non of us got along deep down. I especially didn't care for Nicole"

"Well you will be pleased to know that Nicole also left PCA a year after you did"

"Really? Who's Zoey's roommates now?"

"A girl called Lola and Quinn. You remember Quinn?"

"Oh yeah. The really weird dorky one."

"I mean she's not that weird or dorky"

"You use to always bully her for being a dork, so why are you defending her now?"

"I... I'm not. I'm just saying"

"Doesn't she have the awful glasses? That girl should definitely get contact lenses instead"

"What's wrong with her glasses?" Logan snaps as he stands up.

"Woah! What's got you all angry?" Dana says as she stands up.

"Just don't talk bad about Quinn, ok?"

"Why? You always hated her. You constantly called her names and she called you names."

"Yeah but things have changed since you left"

"Oh like what? Are you and Quinn best friends forever now?"

"Not exactly"
Logan starts to turn red and he can't look at Dana.

"Wait... You're not are you? Omg you're dating Quinn aren't you?"
Dana starts to laugh at Logan and gives him a little playful punch.

"So? What if I am dating Quinn?"

"I just didn't expect you with someone like her!"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well she is this nerd and you... well you are a hot, strong, bad boy"
Dana starts to get close to Logan and starts to feel his chest, but Logan pushes her hand off.

"I'm going back to bed. See you later, or not" Logan says as he walks away leaving her at the fountain.

Dana stays there and watching Logan walk back to his dorm. She gives a seductive stare and bites her lip slightly and whispers to herself "let's see if he still likes Quinn after this..."