Chapter 13 - You've Ruined It

Quinn, Zoey, Lola and Lisa are heading to English class.

"Hey guys wait up!" Dana's voice shouts from behind them. Quinn rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Hi Dana" Lisa says

Zoey and Lola ignore her because of what she said to Quinn.

"Zoey? Hello?" Dana says waving her hands in front of Zoey's face.

"Hello" Zoey says moving Dana's hand.

"So Quinn, how's Logan?" Dana says.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Lola snaps.

"Woah! I wasn't asking you... Ummm Lola? It is Lola isn't?" Dana says with a smile.

"Yeah it is" Lola says as she smiles back.

They get to class and Dana walks away.

"Where is she going?" Lisa asks.

"She is just at PCA just to do the exams, not the lessons because she gets virtually taught by her actually school in her hotel room" Zoey says.

AFTER CLASS

Quinn starts walking back to her dorm and she sees Dana walking towards Logan. Quinn decides to spy on them and get close enough to hear what they are saying.

"Hi Logan" Dana says whilst trying to hug him.

"Nope" Logan says as he pulls Dana's hands away.

"That's not very friendly is it?"

"I don't really care, now please leave me alone"

"I'm just saying hello"

Dana flips her hair back and she suddenly sees Quinn lurking behind a corner, she gives a little smirk and turns back to Logan.

"Why can't we be friends Logan?" She asks

"Because you are trying to ruin my relationship with Quinn because you apparently like me now?" Logan says.

"I didn't like you until that night..."
Dana looks and sees Quinn in the corner of her eye.

"What did I tell you? We don't talk about that night."

"Why? Quinn knows she isn't your first right?"

Quinn's mouth opens and her eyes widen as she thinks she knows what they are talking about.

"No she doesn't! Stop trying to cause trouble between us"

"Well maybe you should be honest and tell her about OUR special night where you wanted me and not Quinn?"

"Stop it! I wasn't interested in Quinn when you and me happened."

"Awww, I remember you always hated Quinn"

"I never hated her, we just didn't really see eye to eye"

"Where as you as me... I feel we have more fire and more in common. Don't you?"

"Nope. Now leave me alone"

"How about round two Logan?"

"Round two of what?"

"Round two of the night we had together where we did it like a animals"

"Shhhh! I will never do that with you again"

Dana pins Logan against a wall knowing that Quinn is still watching. Quinn's eyes start to water as she watches. Quinn wants to look away, but she can't.

"Round two" Dana whispers in his ear.
Dana kisses Logan on the cheek and then on the lips. At first Logan pushes her away, but then it gets a bit more intense and he kisses her back...

Quinn starts to cry and she just sees red!
They stop this kiss and Logan pushes Dana off.

"WOW I BET THAT FELT LIKE AN AMAZING KISS!" Quinn shouts sarcastically as she comes round the corner.

"Oh hey Quinn" Dana says with the fakest smile ever.
Logan just stands there in shock and moves towards her.

"Quinn, it... it's not what you think! It... it was a mistake. I stopped it as soon as it happened."

"Shut up! Her lipstick is still on your lips!" Quinn says as tears roll done her cheeks

Logan wipes his mouth to get it off.
"Please Quinn. Let me explain. It was a heat of the moment thing... I love you."

"You have broken my heart Logan Reece..."

Logan goes towards her to hug her but she forcefully pushes him away.

"No! Don't think you can just hug me and it will all be okay! That's it! I'm done!" Quinn snaps

"Wh... what?" Logan stutters as his eyes start to water.

"You've ruined it Logan. That's the end of us and it's all your fault"

Quinn storms off crying and Logan follows her.