Chapter 23 - For Quinn

"YOU ARE LEAVING?!" Zoey shouts at Quinn.

"Yes..." Quinn responds

"YOU HAD SEX WITH LOGAN?" Lola shouts at Quinn.

"Yes I did" Quinn responds.

"Please don't leave Quinn!" Zoey begs

"I have made my decision Zo" Quinn responds while packing stuff into her suitcase.

"I still can't believe you had sex with Logan? I thought you hated him after what he did?"

"It just sort of happened... I was just angry at him, I never stopped loving him" Quinn says to Lola.

"So much is happening right now" Zoey says.

"Stop packing" Lola snaps at Quinn as she pulled one of Quinn's tops out of her suitcase

"Lola stop" Quinn says snatching it off her.

IN THE BOY'S ROOM

"You and Quinn had sex?" Micheal asks Logan

"Yeah and it was amazing, but..." Logan responds.

"But what?" Chase asks

"She said it was the perfect way to say goodbye" Logan says disappointed.

"GOODBYE?" Micheal shouts.

"Yep, she said she is going tomorrow..." Logan says as his eyes start to water.

"Oh dude, I'm sorry" Chase says grabbing Logan's shoulder.

"I just wonder if I didn't mess things up with her she might of been more inclined to stay here"

"Maybe? But you can't think like that." Chase says

"She said she applied for this like a year ago and you two hadn't even kissed by that point" Micheal says

"No I guess not... I just don't know what to do because I love her so much and now I've lost her AGAIN!" Logan says as he slumps into a beanbag chair on the floor

"I don't know? Maybe we all try and stop her" Micheal suggests

"We can't really stop her from living her dream though" Chase says.

THE NEXT DAY

"Quinn please don't go!" Lola says as soon as Quinn wakes up

"Lola! We have been over this" Quinn says as she sits up in bed.

"When is your flight?" Zoey asks while brushing her hair.

"4pm" Quinn says whilst standing up

"I just can't believe you are going..." Zoey says as she stops brushing her hair and looks at Quinn.

"I know, I can't believe it either" Lola says

"I never thought I would leave, but I have to" Quinn says whilst starting to get changed.

"I heard that Micheal apparently cried a bit when he found out you were definitely going" Lola says whilst getting her makeup out.

"Awww that's sweet" Zoey says whilst starting to get changed.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Who is it?" Zoey shouts towards the door.

"It's us!" Chase's voice shouts back.

"Just a second!" Lola shouts.

The girls quickly get changed and ready and then open the door to find Chase, Logan and Micheal in the doorway.

"Hey" Logan says as he looks at Quinn.

"Hi" Quinn says back to him.

Everyone could feel the awkward tension between them both as they both stare at each other.

"So breakfast?" Zoey says to the group

"Sounds good to me" Lola says as she pushes the boys out the way so she can shut and lock the door.

They all walk to breakfast and as they are walking Quinn is looking around the place while her eyes water as she knows this will be the last time she sees all of this.

"Quinn are you okay?" Logan says as he notices her getting upset.

"It's fine... it's just this is my second home and now I won't see it again" she says in a wavy voice as she tries to hold back tears.

Logan goes towards her and gives her a hug, but she slowly pushes him away and wipes the few tears from her eyes.

"Come on Quinn, let's get some food" Zoey says whilst grabbing her hand.

They all walk ti breakfast and order Quinn's favourite foods and coffees to have a last little celebration for Quinn.

"For Quinn everyone!" Lola says whilst holding up her coffee cup.

"FOR QUINN!" The whole group, apart from
Quinn, shouts and puts their cups in the air.

Quinn let's out a little laugh "thanks guys"

They all finish their breakfast and head to the lounge to watch some TV together.

"I better sort my stuff out now" Quinn says.

"So soon?" Chase says to her

"Well it's already 12pm and my flight is at 4pm. I've got to get to the airport early as well."

They all sit there in silence as non of them really know what to say. Quinn walks off to her room.

"I just don't want to believe it" Micheal says.

"Me neither" Logan says.