Chapter 14 - People Don't Change

"QUINN!" Logan shouts chasing after Quinn.

Quinn just ignores him and keeps running away.

"QUINN! PLEASE STOP!" Logan shouts again.

Quinn gets to the girl's dorm and heads to her room. Logan catches up to her just as she was about to turn the door handle to her room.

"Quinn! Please let me talk" Logan says grabbing her arm.

"LET ME GO!" Quinn cries out.

"I am so sorry about what you may of heard and what you saw, but please let me explain everything to you and you will understand."

"You've not changed! You are still the same womaniser you've always been! Playing with women's emotions isn't fair Logan!"

"It's not like that at all Quinn, I love you so much"

"Don't say it if you don't mean it. Now leave me alone!"

"HEY! What's going on out here?" Zoey says opening the doors and seeing Quinn crying her eyes out and Logan holding her arm looking guilty.

"I tell you what's going on Zo. Logan kisses Dana!" Quinn snaps.

"WHAT? Are you serious?" Zoey yells at Logan.

"It's not like that at all. Just let me explain" Logan pleads

"Never! Now let go of me or I will hurt you!" Quinn threats.

Logan let's go of her arm and watches her walk into her room with Zoey's arm wrapped around her. Just before the door shuts, Zoey gives Logan the death stare.

"What happened?" Zoey asks Quinn and she gets her a tissue.

"After lesson I saw Dana strutting over to Logan and I wanted to find out what they were talking about, so I hid around a corner and spied on them. I found out that Dana likes Logan and that... that... Dana and Logan slept together and took each other's virginity"

"Oh.... I can't believe that? That's why she is being strange around you."

"Then... then... then she pushed him against the wall and kissed and and he didn't push her off!"

Quinn bursts into tears again and shoved her face into a pillow.

"Awww Quinn... I can't believe he would do this to you" Zoey says putting her arm around her.

"Hey guys! Guess who's got cupcakes?" Lola says walking into the room with a box.
Lola sees Quinn's face pressed into a cushion and hears her crying, she looks at Zoey as if to say what is going on.

"Ummm.... Hey Quinn. What's up?" Lola awkwardly says as she puts the cupcake box on the side.

Quinn carries on crying, but pokes Zoey so she can tell her.

"Well... Logan has made Quinn very upset." Zoey says

"What's he done this time?" Lola says rolling her eyes.

"Him and Dana were talking and Quinn overheard that they... ummm... they had sex together and took each other's virginity"

Zoey was trying to say it as calmly as possible because she didn't want to upset Quinn even more, even though she wanted to kill Logan.

"Wha....what?" Lola says as her eyes widen.

"Well there is a bit more as well..." Zoey says awkwardly.