Chapter 25 - This Is It (Final Part)

"Hey guys" Zoey says to Chase, Lola and Vince who are still sat in the living room area of the girl's dorm

"Well?" Vince says

"Did you stop her?" Lola says

"Of course not or she would be here" Chase says

"We got to her and Logan spoke to her, but she just went on her flight" Zoey says sitting next to Chase and cuddling up to him.

"Gosh... Where is Logan now?" Vince asks

"He has gone back to his room, I think he just wants to be alone for a bit" Zoey says

MEANWHILE IN THE BOY'S ROOM

Logan walks into the room and flops himself down on his bed, he leaves his door slightly open and leaves his jacket and shoes on because he feels like he can't be bothered for anything at the moment.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

Logan's phone starts to vibrate, he pulls it out his pocket and it says "1 New Voicemail"
Logan starts to play it out loud and it's Quinn.

"Hi... Umm Hi Logan. I'm sorry about how I just left. It was so beautiful what you said to me outside the gate just and I love you too, I love you so much even though you drive me insane sometimes... I... I... I want to be with you and I don't want the long distance thing, but we may have to. Unless I get off the plane? Maybe I should get off."
Another voice appears in the voicemail and it's the flight attended
"Excuse me Miss Pensky your phone needs to be off now"
"Okay but I think I need to get off the plane now"
"Please sit down"
"No I really need to tell someone something and I need to get off the plan."

The voice message cuts off and Logan is in shock and screams.
"NO! NO! OH MY GOD" Logan tries to phone her back but it keeps going to voicemail.
"DID SHE GET OFF THE PLANE? DID SUE GET OFF?"

"I got off" A voice says behind him.
Logan's head snaps around to see Quinn in his doorway with her suitcase. Logan storms straight over to her grabs her and kisses her.

"What are you doing here?" Logan asks as he holds her tightly

"I couldn't do it. Not without you or anyone else" Quinn says holding him.

"You aren't going are you?"

"No... I'm staying here with you. It's where I belong"

Quinn starts to kiss Logan and he kisses her back.

"I feel like I'm dreaming"

"Logan this is it now. It's you and me and no more of this stupidness"

"Of course. This is exactly where I want to be"

ONE WEEK LATER

Zoey, Chase, Quinn, Logan, Micheal, Lisa, Lola and Vince are all sat on a field at PCA on a sunny day.

"I can't believe this weather" Lola says whilst putting her sunglasses on

"I know it's lovely" Lisa says laying on the grass.

"What do you want to do today?" Vince asks the group

"I don't know?" Lola says

"Why don't we just stay here all day? We could get a takeaway or something" Chase says

"Sounds good to me" Quinn says while laying on the grass next to Logan.

"Hey Zo, could you pass me a bottle of water?it is way too hot." Chase asks Zoey.

"Sure... but maybe this will cool you down" Zoey says as she splashed Chase with a bottle of water.

"AHHH!" Chase yells "THAT'S COLD!"

"Well you said you were too hot" Logan says whilst everyone is laughing at Chase.

"FINE" Chase says as he grabs a bottle of water and splashed Logan with it.

"HEY MY HAIR!" Logan shouts.

Everyone is laughing at Logan now.

"OH YEAH PENSKY YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?" Logan says as he splashed Quinn.

"OH IT'S ON!" Quinn shouts while getting Logan with a load of water. As Quinn splashes Logan some of it gets on Lola.

"QUINN!" Lola shouts standing up.

"Sorry..." Quinn responds whilst laughing a bit

"RIGHT!" Lola shouts as she grabs a bottle of water. Lola tries to throw it on Quinn, but Quinn dodges it and it hits Micheal.

"HEY THAT IS COLD" Micheal shouts.

"Oh no. You know what this means?" Vince says.

"What?" Chase asks

"WATER FIGHT!" Vince yells as he splashed Chase with some water.

All of them grab water and start throwing it at each other laughing and screaming at the same time.

I guess you could say they lived happily ever after, but who truly knows. What they do know though is that right now everything is perfect for them all...

The End

I really hope you enjoyed this story-If you didn't then I'm sorry.