Chapter 21 - Paris?

THE NEXT DAY

"Let's go get lunch guys" Lola says to Zoey and Quinn after leaving the Science Classroom.

"Yep, I'm craving some pasta" Zoey responds.

"Hey girls" Chase says as he walks towards them with Michael.

"Hey" the girls say in unison.

"Hi" Logan says as he comes up behind Chase and Michael.

"Hi..." Micheal says awkwardly.

"Quinn are you okay?" Zoey asks.

"Yeah, let's just go to lunch" Quinn responds turning her head away from Logan.

Chase grabs Logan's arm and pulls him back away from the group.

"What is going on with you and Quinn?" Chase whispers to Logan.

"I don't really know at the moment" Logan whispers back.

"Are you getting back together?"

"I don't know... I think we are just taking it day by day. It's going better then before since she says I can hand out with her again"

"Just remember Quinn isn't like other girls. You can use your dad's money to buy her gifts because it won't work on her."

"I know Chase. It's just hard because I don't know what to do? She hates me"

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you. If she truly hated you then you would probably be dead."

"Ha. Yeah she does have the power and chemicals to do that..."

"Just don't buy her anything crazy and just be the guy that she fell in love with"

"Thanks Chase"

"HEY! YOU GUYS COMING?!" Zoey shouts from far away.

"COMING!" Chase shouts back.

At the lunch table Quinn's phone starts to ring.

"Umm it's an unknown number? One second guys while I take this" Quinn says as she walks away from the table.

The others sit there carrying on talking amongst each other.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Quinn shouts from afar.

All of the guys heads suddenly turn towards Quinn with a face of confusion and wondering what's up.

"Thank you so much" Quinn says and then hangs up her phone. Quinn starts to smile really wide and heads back to the table.

"What was that?" Chase asks Quinn.

"Yeah what's happening?" Zoey asks.

"I've been offered a place at the Science Academy of Paris University!" Quinn says with

"Paris?" Lola says

"Yeah! They have an amazing science department! I applied for it about a year ago and I was in a massive list of people who applied and now they finally will have me in!" Quinn says as her voice gets higher from happiness.

"Does that mean you will be moving to Paris?" Zoey asks.

"Ummm... yeah... I guess so" Quinn says slowly and slightly upset as she realises she will be leaving them all.

"What?" Logan suddenly says

Quinn and Logan stare into each others eyes for a few seconds, but to both of them it feels like a lifetime.

"When do you have to go?" Chase asks Quinn.

Quinn snaps out of looking at Logan and turns to Chase.
"Umm... they said as soon as possible" She awkwardly responds.

"Are you going to say yes?" Zoey asks.

Quinn stands there in silent for a moment as she isn't sure what to do.

"WELL?" Lola snaps.

"I don't know? I've been on this list forever and now I'm finally here." Quinn responds.

"If it will make you happy then I think you should do it, but at the same time I am going to miss you" Micheal says.

"I say not to! I don't want to loose you Quinn!" Lola begs

"Do what makes you happy" Chase says to her.

"If you think you will enjoy it then go, but please think about it" Zoey says

"Don't go!" Logan says

All their voices go around Quinn's head over and over again until she can't take it

"STOP! SHUT UP!" Quinn shouts.

All of them suddenly stop and look at Quinn in shock as they have never heard her shout like that before.

"Quinn..." Zoey says standing up next to her and putting her arm around her.

"I don't know what I am doing yet, so please stop asking me until I work it out myself..." Quinn says as she pushes Zoey's arm off.

"I've got to go" Quinn says as she walks away from them

"QUINN!" Logan shouts, but she doesn't turn back.