Chapter 22 - Please Don't Go

THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME MATURE CONTENT

Quinn is back in her room on her bed thinking.
"Should I go? Or should I stay?" She whispers to herself
"This is a massive opportunity for me, but I will be leaving everyone here and I don't want to, but I think I'm going to..."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The door knocks and it makes Quinn jump as she was in such a deep thought.

Quinn opens the door to find Dana.

"Can I help you?" Quinn sarcastically says to her.

"I've heard the good news" Dana says with a big smile on her face.

"What news?"

"That you are leaving PCA"

"MIGHT be leaving"

"Once you've gone that will make it a lot easier for me and Logan"

"Urggg. Whatever"

"Oh come on Quinn! Paris will be fun"

"Do you actually want anything or are you just here to be a brat?"

"I just wanted to know your answer that's all"

"I don't know, so goodbye" Quinn says as she slams the door in Dana's face.

Quinn flops back on her bed to continue her thoughts that Dana ruined.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*
The door knocks again.

"URGGG!" Quinn moans. "DANA LEAVE ME ALONE" she shouts as she gets up to answer the door.

Quinn opens the door to find Logan. Before she has a chance to speak Logan grabs her and kisses her. He pushes her into the room and shuts the door and goes to kiss her again.

"Logan" Quinn says as she lightly pushes him off.

"Please don't go" Logan begs.

"I think I might be" Quinn says as she looks at the floor

"No" Logan says pulling her head up by her chin.

"You don't understand, I've been waiting for this opportunity for over a year and now I've finally got it and I don't want to loose it"

"But I don't want to loose you"

"You will have other people"

"But other people aren't you!"

They both stay silence and look at each other then all of a sudden they start kissing. The kissing starts off gently, but it gets more and more passionate as it goes on. Logan takes off his jacket and Quinn takes off her cardigan the kissing suddenly stops and Logan takes off his top to revel his 6 pack. Quinn takes her top off and starts to stroke Logan's 6 pack while he kisses her neck. Quinn let's out a little moan which makes Logan even more turned on to the point where he grabs her and throws her on the bed.

Once they are both on the bed they go under the covers and take their trousers off and continue to kiss and explore each other's bodies. Then I'm sure you can guess what happened next...

After they finished they both just lay in bed with Quinn laying on Logan's chest and Logan's arm around Quinn.

"That was amazing" Logan says to Quinn breathlessly.

"Yeah, it was the perfect way to say goodbye" Quinn responds with sadness in her voice.

"Goodbye?" Logan snaps.

"Yes" Quinn says as she moves off Logan's chest.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm still going to Paris Logan. I need to fulfil my dreams"

"But... but what about what just happened with us both?"

"That was amazing and I will never forget it, but I need to follow what I need to do and what I need to do is go to this school"

Quinn stands up and starts to get changed.

"Quinn..."

"I've got to start packing. I leaved tomorrow"

Logan doesn't speak as he is in so much shock.