Chapter 11 - What Secret?

EVENING TIME

"Hey Logan" Dana says walking past him in the hallway.

"Leave me alone" he says as he starts to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me" Dana says as she grabs his arm.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this? You never even liked me"

"Who said I like you now?"

"Oh come on Dana. All them little jabs you made at me, all the flirting and getting close to me and making Quinn feel suspicious. Why would you be doing that if you didn't like me?"

"Ok maybe I like you a little bit. I didn't at first, but when we had that night"

"That night was a mistake and it should of happened"

"That's not nice Logan. You weren't saying that when you were on top of me"

"SHHH! Stop that now! We swore we wouldn't say anything! I haven't said anything, so I expect you to keep that promise as well"

"Oh come on Logan. I'm only teasing"

"I don't care what you are doing. It needs to stop right now"

"Ha ha ha! When did you get so serious Logan? Did Quinn change you?"

"Not at all! I just matured"

"Wow. Logan Reece in a serious relationship. Never saw that coming. I thought you just liked to use girls?"

"I've changed since you left. Leave me alone and definitely leave my girlfriend alone"

"You're not the boss of me Logan Reece. I'm not going to tell your dorky girlfriend anything, but maybe she might work it out herself with her super dorky powers"

"That's out of line! You DON'T talk about her like that!"

"You don't scare me Logan. You are getting awfully defensive for some girl you like."

"I don't like her Dana. I love her"

Dana is taking back and her eyes widen.

"W...what?"

"That's right Dana. So there is nothing you can do to stop that"

"Everything dies eventually. Even love" Dana says with a wink.
Dana flips her hair and walks away from Logan.

Logan takes a deep breath and then a big sigh.

"What's up with you?" Vince says walking past him.

"Nothing" Logan says as he walks away from him.

"Rude" Vince says to him as he walks away.

Logan heads off outside to get some air.

*BUZZ*
Logan takes his phone out his pocket and sees Quinn has text him:

"Hey Logan, can we please talk? I'm a bit worried about something and I need reassurance. Xxx"

Logan replies:

"Of course babe. Come and meet me by the big fountain xxx"

Logan starts to worry what Quinn needs reassurance about. Did she hear him and Dana just? Or is it something completely random that has nothing to do with Dana?

Quinn starts to walk to the fountain when she is suddenly stopped by Dana.

"Hi Quinn" Dana says with a big smile on her face.

"Hi" Quinn bluntly says.

"I've just seen Logan, he seems a bit tense..."

"I guess you have that effect on people" Quinn gives Dana a little smirk now and shrugs her shoulders.

"Do you love him?"

"Logan? Yes I do"

"Sweet. I guess you don't really know him that well"

"I've known him longer than you? You only knew him for about a year."

"Yeah but I know him in different ways sweetie. We have secrets..."

"Oh really? What secrets are these then?"

"I guess you will have to ask him"

"Or you could just tell me?"

"Ask him and see if he tells you. Whatever he says come and tell me and I will tell you if it's the truth or not."

Dana starts to walk away with a little chuckle. The issue is she has really angered Quinn who has a watch on that may do some damage. Quinn pulls her sleeve up and zaps Dana twice in the back.

"OUCH! What the heck was that?" Dana says as she turns around. When she turns around she sees Quinn smiling and then she puts her sleeve down.
"Did you just zap me with some science watch or something?"

"Maybe I did? Maybe I didn't?"

"You've changed Quinn. What happened to that little dorky, quiet, strange girl?"

"She grew up. I think you should do the same"

"Just don't zap me again, or we will have a serious problem"

Dana starts to walk away again, so Quinn pulls up her sleeve and zaps her again.

"OUCH! Are you serious?" Dana says as she turns to face Quinn, her face is filled with fury.

"Whoops" Quinn says sarcastically.

"Right! I've given you fair warning you little nerd!"

Dana starts to charge towards Quinn with pure aggression.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Micheal says as he grabs Dana.

"Let me go Micheal" Dana snaps as she tries to struggle out of Micheal's grasp.

"What the heck is going on?" Micheal says looking at Quinn.

"Doesn't matter Micheal, it's just Dana trying to cause trouble" Quinn responds.

"NO! Quinn zapped me with her watch!" Dana says, still trying to struggle out of Micheal's grasp.

"Quinn no way. Why did you zap Dana?" Micheal asks.

"She was being disrespectful, so I thought I would teach her a lesson." Quinn says with confidence.

"Let me go Micheal!" Dana shouts while pushing Micheal off her.

"Quinn, why don't you go outside because I saw Logan out there looking for you and Dana, why don't you go back to the hotel you are stopping at while you are doing your exams" Micheal firmly says to them both.

"FINE!" Dana says storming off.

"What the heck happened? I know you didn't start this, so what did Dana do?" Micheal asks coming close to Quinn.

"She is basically saying that I don't know Logan like she does and that they both have a secret together or something? Then she said I was a dork..."

"What secret would they have together?"

"I don't know Micheal, but I want to find out!"

"She has always been moody and scary. Dana is NOT a people person"

"I never really had a big issue with her before, but for some reason she has turned into a right bitch and she keeps trying to anger me"

"Well don't let her! The more she sees you get angry, the more she is going to do it. If you act like you don't care or you just carry on like normal then she will just stop"

"We shall see... I'm going to find Logan now and question him about this. Thanks Michael.