Chapter 17 - Hate/Love

Logan still can't believe what he just heard. With rage in his eyes he hides outside Quinn, Lola and Zoey's room.

Zoey, Chase, Quinn and Mark all head back from the restaurant.

"Thanks for the meal" Zoey says to Mark.

"Yeah. Thanks Mark" Chase says.

"I'm going to go back to Chase's room. Is that okay Quinn?" Zoey asks. Zoey gives her a look to almost say is it okay I leave you with Mark.

"Of course. Have fun" Quinn says

"See you guys" Chase says.

"I will text you later" Zoey says to Quinn with a little wink.

Chase and Zoey head back to Chase's room leaving Quinn and Mark alone outside the entrance of PCA.

"So... Thanks for the meal, I'm going to go and get some sleep now." Quinn awkwardly says and she is not interested in Mark at all.

"I will walk you back" Mark says

"Oh no. It's okay, I can walk by myself."

"No, let me walk you back. We can have a chat"

"Seriously thanks, but no thanks"

"Come on Quinn!"

"URRGG. Fine"

Quinn and Mark start walking to the girl's dorm, however Quinn is walking as quick as she can because she doesn't want to spend anymore time with him.

They finally get outside Quinn's door. Logan suddenly hears them and pokes his head around a corner.

"Thanks. See you later" Quinn quickly says.

"Is that it?" Mark says confused

"I don't know what you want me to say Mark? I told you I wasn't interested"

"I just paid for you and your friends dinner!"

"You agreed to! Don't blame me!"

"Give me another chance Quinn"

"I went for this meal with you and I still don't like you, so I'm sorry but no."

"Why Logan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why have you chose to love Logan?"

"That's non of your business and anyway it's difficult at the moment"

"Yeah because he kissed someone... He isn't good for you Quinn and you know it."

"Sorry I didn't realise you were my guidance counsellor."

"Logan is a player, he hasn't changed. You thought you could change him, but you can't. It's who he is and that's that."

"I'm not listening to this anymore. Thanks for the meal and goodbye"

Quinn goes to unlock the door but Mark grabs the keys off her.

"Mark give me my keys back now" Quinn crossing her arms.

"Not until you give me another chance!"

"Mark!"

Mark grabs Quinn and goes to kiss her. Quinn is trying to push him off and is struggling.

"HEY YOU!" Logan shouts as he comes around the corner.

Mark and Quinn's heads quickly turn to see Logan.

"Get your hands off her" Logan snaps.

"Logan?" Quinn says confused.

Mark quickly let's go of Quinn.

"What do you want Logan?" Mark sneers.

"Well I want you to not harass a young woman when she clearly told you NO about a hundred times" Logan says stepping towards Mark.

"I don't think you have a place to say anything considering what you did to Quinn" Mark snaps back.

"I made a massive mistake and I will hate myself forever for it, BUT I have never tried to kiss or do anything with a girl who says no" Logan says getting very close to Mark's face.

"Go away Logan" Mark says as he gives Logan a little shove, which makes Logan angry and raise his fist.

"STOP IT!" Quinn shouts.
"I don't understand either of you. There is no point in fighting because I don't want any of you. Both of your left me for someone else, so just go away" Quinn snaps at them both.

Mark and Logan stare at each other with rage in their eyes, but they step away form each other for Quinn's sake.

"Sorry Quinn..." Mark mutters under his breath.

"Go away Mark" Quinn says whilst rolling her eyes.

Mark lets out a big sigh and walks away with his head down.

"I'm sorry as well" Logan says turning to face Quinn.

"Sorry for what? Lying to me? Cheating on me? Or for what you and Mark just did?" Quinn snaps.

"All of it! Every single bit of it! I will hate myself for life because I've hurt you so much! Please just let me talk"

"No thanks. I don't want to hear some lame excuses you may have"

"Please Quinn. I'm not going to say anything to upset you, I just want to explain what happened and explain how sorry I am"

Quinn stays quiet for a bit and just looks at him.

"Fine..." she mutters under her breath.

Although Quinn hates what he did she still loves him deep down which is killing her.

"Really?" Logan says with a slight smile.

"You've got about 10 minutes to talk and then you are out!"

"Thanks Quinn"

"Just get in!"
Quinn unlocks the door and lets Logan in.