Chpter 14

It's now the middle of the week and Lorenzo's been missing since morning

It's now the middle of the week and Lorenzo's been missing since morning. I didn't think anything of it at first but I started to become worried when he never responded to my texts. No matter what he was doing he would always respond to my messages and answer my calls. If he couldn't be on his phone he normally lets me know he's going to be busy and he'll talk to me as soon as he could.

This time he didn't respond to my texts or calls and I was seriously worried. I know I just decided to give him a chance a few days ago but I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to him. I know he's ex mafia or whatever the case may be and he can handle himself but I couldn't help but fret over his sudden disappearance.

Maybe his phone died and he doesn't have anywhere to charge it. Maybe that's why his phone is going straight to voicemail. After taking a shower I calmed myself down and waited. I tried getting in contact with Dario but he wasn't responding either. Maybe because it's 7 P.M here and it's 1 A.M in Italy.

I sat anxiously while waiting. I decided to turn on the Tv to distract me but when that didn't work I decided to give Chase a call. He picked up on the third ring.

"Chase, what's up." I was hearing a lot of talking and music in the background.

"Hey sweetie, I'm just here being fabulous. What time are you coming? You never responded to my text."

"Coming to what?" I asked confused.

"Um ma'am, I literally texted you about the telly this morning."

Did he?

I pulled the phone from my ear and put it on speaker. I then went to my messages and saw that he did indeed ask me to come to his hotel party.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see your message I'm kinda freaking out right now." I clicked the FaceTime button so I could see what he was doing. He answered with his tongue sticking out and he tucked his nonexistent hair behind his ear.

"Wait why are you freaking out?"

"I haven't seen or heard from Lorenzo since last night, I'm worried about him. He usually lets me know when he's gonna be busy and he isn't answering my calls or texts, plus his car is still here."

"Give me 15 minutes"

"Wait-" He hung up.

Now he has me worried. It also didn't help that he wasn't answering when I called him back. I'm started to feel sick to my stomach.

Where are you Lorenzo?

I know we aren't attached to the hip or anything but this is a little alarming. I hope I'm not being too dramatic.