Chapter 36

Ever since the night I proposed to Samai, she's been a sex crazed maniac

Ever since the night I proposed to Samai, she's been a sex crazed maniac. I think her hormones are to be blamed. I've never had so much sex.

For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to say I can't keep up.

I can't even count on how many times we've had sex outside of our house this past week. If dressing rooms had cameras we would have gotten caught a long time ago.

She's on the prowl everyday. She's been hunting me relentlessly. I'm currently at Liam's house hiding from my fiancé as we speak.

"Explain to me again why you're hiding here?"

"He's running from sex," Dario answered him.

"Why?"

"Apparently Samai's hormones turned her into a horn dog,"

Liam laughed so hard that he turned red in the face. I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"I hate the both of you."

My comment just made them snicker some more.

"Oh look who it is," Dario held up his phone with Samai's name flashing on the front.

My eyes widened and I felt my pockets for my own phone and I realized it wasn't on me.

"Hey sis,"

I couldn't hear what she was saying on the other end, which made me anxious.

"Yea, he's here hiding," Dario smirked at me. I was two seconds away from caving his skull in before he spoke again. "From Liam's new dog,"

"Yea right, everyone knows I hate animals." Liam commented and Dario threw him a look.

"His name's Red, he's been chasing Ren around the house since he got here.......he's fine........alright will do, later."

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"She said she doesn't wanna go through with marrying you, she wanted advice on how to turn you down." He shrugged and patted my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"I'm going to my fiancé. Liam I'll see you later, Dario go to hell." I got up from the couch and walked outside.

I checked inside the car for my phone and I found it on the floor of the passenger seat. Six missed calls from my fiancé ten minutes ago.  I hope she isn't pissed. I sent her a quick text letting her know I was on my way.

Upon arriving to the apartment everything seemed fine. I didn't see Samai immediately so I called out to her.

"Samai?"

"In the room babe!"

I walked to the bedroom and saw her wrapped in a robe reading a book. She was leaning on the headboard and her braids were in a bun.