Chapter 18

Being woken up my Lorenzo's kisses was the best

Being woken up my Lorenzo's kisses was the best. It's now Monday morning and we have work today.

"I'm up I'm up." I peeled open my eyes to see Lorenzo hovering over me.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago. You know your boss doesn't tolerate tardiness, you'll definitely be punished if you don't show up on time."

"Well in that case..." I pulled the covers over my head and pretended to go back to sleep. I hear him chuckling.

"If you aren't feeling up to it, you don't have to come in today okay?"

"I'm coming, I'm just being dramatic."

After finally getting up. Lorenzo and I took a shower together. He went downstairs while I stayed in the room and got dressed. I know I said I was planning on moving into the apartment after this weekend but I really didn't want to leave. Spending time and being around him has been amazing and fulfilling. We couldn't get enough of each other.

I didn't even make any progress in my move. My Clothes were very much still in the same place and some were even in his closet. It's like I was officially living here. Maybe after work I'll start organizing everything for the move.

After I got dressed and fixed my hair. I went downstairs to meet Lorenzo, as I was nearing the kitchen I smelled breakfast. Lorenzo was setting down a plate with eggs, toast, sausage and bacon.

He walked towards me and pulled me in a steamy kiss. As I was about to wrap my arms around his neck, I felt my hair tie get loose then my hair fell out of its bun. Lorenzo pulled away with a mischievous smile. I looked in his hand and he indeed had the three hair ties that were keeping my hair secure.

"Enzoo." I whined. "Whyy?"

"I have a request." He smiled. "Wear it like how you normally do. The lion mane puff style please." Upon hearing him say that I busted out laughing.

"The afro?" I corrected.

"Yes," He nodded.

"Only for you." I kissed his cheek. "But after we eat. Thanks for breakfast by the way."

"After you eat. I already ate and I need to get dressed."

"Alright." I replied.

I sat down and ate breakfast while I thought about our interaction just now. He never failed to make me laugh. After I finished eating, I washed the plate and went upstairs to use the bathroom. It didn't take much to fix my hair, if it was another style then it would've taken ages. I just had to use my hair pick to fluff it out and in no time it was in its curly afro state.

When I emerged from the bathroom Enzo was standing at the door fixing his tie. I walked up to him and helped him fixed it.

"There." I patted his chest as I finished and he kissed my forehead.