Chapter 30

"No

"No."

"Wow I feel the love." Liam rolled his eyes.

"I don't care what you say, the answer is still no." Enzo was about to slam the door in his face before Liam held it.

It's now Saturday and Liam is trying to convince Enzo to go out with him. Liam looked to me for help since Enzo didn't plan on budging. I sighed.

"Enzo you've been really stressed and tired lately, just go with him and relax for a bit. When was the last time you went out with your friends?"

"Samai I'm not leaving you here knowing that someone's possibly stalking you. Especially since you're pre-"

"PRETTY tired, yea I know. I'm gonna just get some rest while you're out." I gave him a look and he immediately understood. "Besides, Chase and Theo are here and there's two guards outside and I'm not exactly useless Enzo. So, please just go." I tried convincing him.

"Fine, but I'll be calling in periodically to check on you."

"Okay that's fine." I smiled.

Okay great. Now time to get everything set up after he leaves. Everything is hidden in my garage, I just need to run out, buy the cake and get everyone here.

"Why the fuck are you here so early? It's 9 in the morning Liam. Anytime after never would've been better." Enzo stared at him.

"Hardy fucking har. Go put some fucking clothes on and let's go." Liam pushed him.

"Hold on! Who's that fine ass man at the door?" I heard Chase's voice behind me.

"My asshole best friend, and don't let Theo hear you say that." Enzo smirks.

"Don't let me hear what?" Theo walked up next to Chase and wrapped his arm around him.

"Chase is flir-"A throw pillow slaps Enzo in the face. Chase smiles sweetly and pretends he didn't do it.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." He grumbled.

I introduce Liam and Chase and we all make small talk while waiting for Lorenzo to get ready and leave with his friend. When Lorenzo came down they began bickering again.

"Honestly, I think you need to treat me better." Liam folded his arms.

I swear these two act like a married couple.

"Yea, when you stop acting like an asshole 24/7 I'll think about being nice." Enzo answered him.

"If you don't get your act together, we're through." Liam taps his foot acting like an annoyed girlfriend.

Enzo just rolled his eyes and stepped through the door mumbling something about choosing better friends. He popped back in to say bye to me before heading out once again.