Chapter 24

"We were fucking set up

"We were fucking set up." Ale seethed next to me when Angelo's men came out of nowhere.

"Send the signal." I whisper yelled to him.

I cursed internally when they grabbed his hands so he couldn't. We're fucked, and we had no clue who ratted us out.

We were thrown into a room and bound to chairs as we waited for Angelo to show up.

"Whoever the bastard is who betrayed us is a fucking dead man." Ale kept cursing next to me.

"Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca e concentrati. Saremo morti se non troveremo un modo per uscire di qui!" (Shut the fuck up and focus. We'll be dead if we don't figure out a way to get out of here!)

"Too late for that." I heard the bastard's voice from the door. "There's no escape for you two." He wore the same wicked grin, as always.

"Angelo, you fucking piece of shit, you're gonna pay for what you did to Allison." Ale yelled at him.

I couldn't find it in me to say anything. I was beyond pissed, all I saw was red.

"So that's what this is about? Allison. I thought we were over this already. I mean, it has been years guys. Come on, let bygones be bygones. Whaddaya say?" He stood there mocking us with his hand held out for a handshake. "No?" He then turned to me. "How about you?"

"Lorenzo you've been real quiet. What? Not happy to see me?" He walked over and stood in front of me. "I know how to make you talk." He smirked. "How's Samai doing? I think I'll give her a visit after I'm done with you two."

"You're a dead man if you go near her." I gritted.

"Ahh, so he speaks. Good to know she's your weak spot. It's a shame she won't get to see you again."

The thought of never seeing Samai again tore me. I told her I would come back to her but if tonight goes left, I'll never see her again. I just pray Dario figures out what's happening and sends a rescue party.

Fuckers tied the rope so tight, I had no way of getting them off.

"It's been a while since we spoke actually, I should give her a call after this." Hearing him say that made me livid. I tugged at the ropes trying to get lose so I could kill the bastard.

"Bastardo, stai lontano da Samai." (Bastard, you stay away from Samai.) Ale speaks from next to me.

"Woah! You two seem very passionate about someone who's been using you. Especially you Lorenzo."

"What the fuck are you talking about."

"Don't listen to him Ren, he's just trying to get in your head."

"Talk." I turned my attention back to Angelo. He sported the same evil grin.

"Don't you find it ironic, you two have the same enemy? I'm surprised you didn't see it. She really cozied up to you when she found out you shared her same interests. Even got a job at your company,"