Chapter 19

3 months later

3 months later.

It's true when they say once you've given your body to someone that you become closer. The past three months have been like a dream. Enzo and I have been more connected than ever.

Remember when I was supposed to move my things to the new apartment? Well I did but most of my things are back at Enzo's place. I was basically here everyday so it kind of just made sense.

Thank god it was Saturday. I can just relax and not have to worry about anything work related.

"My favorite view." I hear Lorenzo say.

"Good Morning." I gave him the biggest smile I could muster.

Thoughts about last night's activities ran through my mind and I got goosebumps. His eyes flickered to my lips and I involuntarily licked them.

"Reminiscing about last night?" He smirked.

"Can you blame me?"

"All you had to do was just ask for a reminder." He smiles before lowering himself down to my forbidden fruit. We were already naked under the sheets. So he had immediate access.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me down more. The moment he started using his mouth to devour me, my back arched off the bed. Enzo's phone kept going off but he just ignored it. When it started ringing again I said something.

"It could be important Enzo just answer."

"Right now you're what's important. Let it ring." He said before dipping back to my wetness.

Just then the room door busts open to a very angry woman.

"Lorenzo Luca Moretti why are- Dio mio!" She quickly went back out the door and closed it.

"Oh my fucking gosh. Enzo who was that?" I grabbed the sheets and pulled it over my naked body.

"My mother." He sighed.

No fucking way.

"Why do you look so calm!? Your mom just saw you face down in my freaking vagina!" I was freaking out right now.

"Calm down, she already saw us. There's nothing we can do about it."

"There's no way I can face her after this." I was beyond mortified.

Getting caught having sex is okay but this!?

"You'll be fine Samai."

"I told you to answer the phone that was probably her calling."

He grabbed his phone and went to check it. He sighed and ran his hand over his face.

"It was," He threw the phone on the bed. "Wanna take a quick shower before heading down?"

I nodded. I'm gonna feel so awkward.