Character intro

Hello beautiful peeps! Welcome to the crash (party). Hope you enjoy reading and stick with me through to the end :D

I am open to correcting grammar & spelling mistakes, so plz let me know if I did an oops or missed a typo. I usually review all chapters before posting but nobody is perfect :') I also tend to write these at odd hours of the morning (i.e. 12am till about 3am yeeet)

Otherwise, I look forward to writing this XD

Disclaimer:

This story includes mxm smut as well as mxmxf

Below is a summary of the main characters so far.

------------------------

Iris:

Iris, a 23 year old who has been working as a bush pilot for the last 4 years and dreams of working her way up to being a commercial pilot for a large airline. She is feisty and fiercely determined in everything she does, she never backs down from a challenge. She has good survival skills and is a quick learner.

Physically, Iris is around 1.7 meters tall with a slim build.  Her skin has a milky pale complexion that burns easy and does not hold a tan. She has high cheek bones and amber eyes. She is flat chested (i.e. way less than an A-cup size) and likes to keep her fluffy golden locks in a short pixie cut for convenience. This leads to her getting mistaken as a boy every so often. However, she finds that the pros of short hair, mainly the practicality, outweigh the cons of having to get it cut every few months to keep it out of her eyes.

Tawn:

A wolf beast man who left his pack because he did not want to fight his brother for the title of alfa when he knew that his brother would make for a great leader, however he refuses to bow to someone else. Hence, he becomes a wondering beastman. 

He is ambitious and head strong, he aims to create his own pack. However, before this he wants to find an unmated female as well as a strong male to help him protect her. His main requirement for the other male is that he does not pose a threat to his position of alfa of his future pack.

Tawn is 25 summers. He is heavily built and measures about 1.8 meters tall, is tanned with chiseled feature and black eyes. Shoulder length curly dark tawny hair that he either puts up into a bun of simply ties it back. As a wolf beastman, he is SUPER hairy (yes, I'm talking chest hair, back hair, armpit hair, all of it!) and is proud of it.

Fun fact: knots when he comes

Ink:

A 28 year old snake beastman, known as a feral in the beast world. Ink is reserved but wise. He dislikes crowds but realizes that he will need a warm blooded male for his mate to ensure she is cared for over the winter while he hibernates. As a plus side to his desired arrangement, Ink is bi and enjoys the company of other males as well as his attraction to females. As luck would have it, he and Tawn have sorted out a sort of agreement that they can share both each other and their future female once they find one they find to be suitable.

Ink stands at about 2 meters tall with a lean muscular build. He has pale skin and firm but soft facial features. His hair is blue and mid back length, fading to white near the tips. His eyes are two pools of dark blue.

Fun fact: has two dicks

-----------------------

I will update this as more notable characters make their appearance . Please let me know if there is other info the ppl would like to have included in this section :3

Thank you for reading! Like, comment & share <3

Sep. 29, 2021