Chapter 13

Neither male answered the female's question.

The moment of calm weighed heavy on the group of three while they assessed each other. It didn't last long however as the beastmen quickly sprung into motion, eager to dominate the strong female.

Ink and Tawn took off towards the tree the female was perched in.

Iris fired arrow after arrow only just missing her target each timeas the males swerved to evade the incoming projectiles.

Reaching the tree, Ink seamlessly began winding his tail around its truck, climbing.

Iris did her best to aim for the male's human upper body, however, he kept deflecting her arrows. They dropped to the ground one after the other, like swatted flies.

Realising that she was running out of ammunition, Iris looked to the ground bellow. She didn't want to be stranded in a tree with an unknown snake man.

Tawn, noticing the female's intensions growled menacingly at her. It didn't come out as aggressive as it would have had he been in his wolf form.

Picking the growling dude over the half snake, Iris lunged for the rope just as Ink reached where she had been.

Not missing a beat, Ink caught the female by the waist with his tail, securely rapping it around her. He was amazed by how slim she was in his hold, his coils pressing against her firm abdominal muscles.

From below, Tawn watched as the female's hair shifted from around her neck. He thought he saw something peeking out from behind her ear.

Quickly recovering from the whiplash, Iris whipped out her knife and took a stab at the snake tail. She screamed in frustration when the blade slipped off the tail, having done no damage.

With the female firmly in his tail's grasp, Ink leisurely wound his way back to the ground where Tawn waited, deep in thought.

Once on the ground, Ink brought the squirming female between himself and Tawn. She thrashed around in his grasp and seemed to be brandishing another weapon.

Displeased at her unwillingness to realise her loss and surrender, Ink tightened his coils.

As her constraints grew tighter, Iris threw her head back groaning in pain and lack of air. She unconsciously dropped the knife in the process.

With her head back, her hair once again shifted, giving Tawn a clear view of what he had briefly seen earlier. There on her neck almost behind her ear was the swirling mark of a level one beastman.

How had a female received a level marking?

Tawn gripped the gasping female's head, tilting it to get a better look. There was no way. But there it was, a level one marking.

Curious by what had Tawn so worked up, Ink angled his upper body such that he too could see.

"She has a mark." He said flatly from behind Tawn.

Without looking back, Tawn nodded.

Both males were silent. They didn't know what to say. It was unheard of. Females had never received markings in the past. Maybe she wasn't a female? But she clearly smelt female,very fertile too.

There was no mistake, they had found a female who had a level one mark.

"Fuuuuckkk" Iris groaned, finally being able to get sufficient air into her lungs again. "If you don't plan on eating me, I'd really appreciate if you let me down." The snake man currently had her suspended in the air and her bladder was still screaming at her for relief.

The males were broken from their thoughts. "NO." They answered unanimously. "You're ours." One snarled, the other hissed. There was no way they would leave a strong female who was unclaimed and had a beastmark.

Groaning and more focused on her bodily needs, Iris bargained, "How about you let me go pee, then we can sit around the fire and talk this out while we eat?"

Realising that she wasn't asking them to leave, Ink released his tail.

"If you try to run away, we'll make you regret it." Tawn threatened.

Scurrying off to behind the trees, Iris ignored the bratty brute of a man in favor of doing her business.

Feeling refreshed, Iris returned. She went and fetched some bottles of water that she had stored behind the piles of wood.

The males watched guardedly as the female returned and went behind the pile of wood to get something. They had been ready to spring into action if they heard her getting too far.

When she turned around she had two strange clear items in her hands, which she tossed at the males with expert precision.

Both males quickly caught the object thrown at them and observed it. They seemed a bit squishy, making unpleasant crinkly sounds when pressed. Just as Tawn was about to sniff his, the female spoke up.

"It's water guys..." She rested her face in the palm of her hand. Noticing the blank looks the men wore, she explained in an exasperated voice. "You twist the cap at the top to open it."

Nodding both males gave it a shot.

Ink twisted and was impressed at how the 'cap' contraption prevented water from leaking out. He began experimenting by taking off and putting back on the cap. Then shaking the bottle, it truly was a marvel.

Tawn on the other hand twisted the cap the wrong way and ended up breaking the whole top off the bottle. Splashing himself in the process.

Iris chose to say nothing and pretend that she hadn't seen anything. She turned around to climb up the tree and retrieve what would soon be breakfast. The arrows strewn across the camp could be picked up later.

Returning his attention to the female, Ink watched as she nimbly scaled her way up the rope and into the yellow thing. He was impressed. Once she was submissive to them, she could provide Tawn with strong offspring. Not to mention that due to her stronger physique they'd be able to be a tad bit rougher with her while mating. Ink looked forward to it.

Iris grabbed five cans of whatever was left. Returning to the plane's door she observed the males below. They were beyond strange to say the least. The buff one was currently slurping away at water coming from the broken bottle, much like how a cave man would if he had never seen a plastic bottle. However, she noticed that the snake man was watching her in return. He was making her question if maybe myths where real, but she'd get answers later. Their eyes locked. His deep blues with her dark browns. She didn't like him. He was planning something.

"Here, catch these!" She shouted before throwing – quite literally pitching – each of the cans at the blue-haired snake man. She sincerely hoped that one would smack him in the face. But alas, he caught each and every one with clear precision.

----------------

Thank you for reading!

Please tap that sexy star if you enjoyed ;)

Feedback is always appreciated <3

Oct. 16, 2021