Chapter 4

Shoutout to @AnnetteHernandez587 and @asclepi for being the first ones to like this story. Thank you both so much!

As a token of my being happy, here's an early update :3

---------------------------

Reaching the top, Iris was completely winded. She huffed large breaths of air while trying to calm her shaking arms. They definitely were not used to pulling her weight up a rope. She was quite likely to be very sore the next day.

Not wanting to repeat her feat of climbing back up the tree again anytime soon, Iris decided that she'd have a cold meal before calling it a day.

She still had a few more hours of light out but she rather take the time to sort out a plan rather than blindly rush about. Plus, she knew she was likely more tired than what she realised due to all the post-accident adrenaline. She also hoped that her now mild headache would subside if she kept relatively still.

Iris picked out a can of ham & pea soup for her evening meal. The choice had been simple, it was only thing there that she knew she could stomach while cold. All that was needed was a can opener and some form of utensil. She knew for a fact that a number of pilots working for the company had a bad habit of stashing plastic spoons or forks in the pockets behind the front seats. So, finding a spoon wouldn't be an issue. However, a can opener was a whole other thing. Who travels with a can opener anyway?

Crossing her fingers and hoping that someone had been crazy enough to add a can opener to the stash, Iris sifted through the seat pockets, putting a spoon aside for later while she was at it. Praying for some form of miracle, she moved on to check the rest of the plane.

After ransacking through the cargo, emergency kit and her travel bag, she still had not found a blimin can opener. At that moment, she swore to never take the stupid gismo for granted ever again.

Flopping back down into her seat in a huff, she observed the can of soup that was so close yet so far. Her stomach gave out a rumble as if to prove the point. How ironic that she was basically surrounded by food but was unable to access it.

She could however eat one of the cans of beef jelly. Those had peel easy peal lids. But she wanted her stupid can of soup, not the stupid canned beef.

Deciding that she'd figure out some way of opening the can even if you had to use the caveman style and bash it on a rock. She was going to have pea soup.

Sitting back, Iris took a better look at the can in her hands. She flipped it around observing both sides. Noting how there was a bit of a dip near the rim.

"It's probably thinner there... that's where the opener would have cut..." Her eyebrows were creased in thought. "maybe if I had something sharp? Oh!"

Her hand dove down to the pocket with the 6inch flip blade and retrieved it. Flicking the robust blade out, she brought it up to the can and lined up the tip of the blade with can's grove. She applied force and persistently rubbed the blade along the same area.

CLACK

The blade pierced through and Iris was able to pass it further into the can to pry the lid off. Happy with her small victory, she ate up the cold contents before knocking out for the night.

--------- Elsewhere ---------

"Why won't you be mine?!?" A shrill voice all but shrieked.

The tall, muscular man looked down, unimpressed, at the grimy hands clawing at his tanned bicep.

"You're dirty" His deep raspy voice replied. He turned his piercing black eyes up toward the female's upper body before looking her in the eye, "and loose." He added after noting at least five visible beast mating marks littering her neck, shoulders and arms alone.

He easily shrugged his arm out of her vice grip when she was stunned into silence. It was amusing him to watch the bratty female stutter about, unsure how to react to an insult.

Seeing her eyes begin to swim with tears and her males, more than five, beginning to swarm about her, he decided it was time to leave the scene.

He made his way through the small crowd that had formed to witness the event. They parted to allow his bulky form passage. Likely out of fear of his three-stripe status. He wore his stripes with pride.

Although the stripes helped ward off other males from bothering him, it only worked to entice females to cluster about him. They often threw themselves at him, literally, while their jealous males watched on. They were always desperate for a strong male to use for their bidding.

Not having found what he was looking for, he began making his way into the forest surrounding the village.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from behind him.

Slowly turning to face the source of the voice, he saw a young female. Looking her up and down, he quirked his eyebrow when he didn't see any mating marks. Interesting.

"Be my first male!" The young girl demanded in her underdeveloped voice.

Intrigued, he asked, "first of how many?" Curious as to what her reply would be, the brute of a man patiently waited for the female to process his question.

"I'll have as many that catch my eye" She arrogantly answered, flipping her dry, stringy hair behind her shoulder.

"and what catches your eye?" He was quickly losing interest but decided to press on.

"My first few males must be strong enough to protect me and then the others must be pretty" She proudly prattled on, likely repeating something her mother had taught her.

"Pfft" Came a sudden laugher from deeper within the forest.

The little female snaped her head in the direction of the sound, startled.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long." Drawled the smooth masculine voice. His voice was baritone and flowed easily as he spoke.

"There were a few more bugs than expected." The thick, black-eyed male answered with a huff. He stayed facing the female, not bothering to turn around.

The second male smoothly glided his way closer towards the duo. He draped his pale arm around the buff male and rested his head of his shoulder. His long hair draped around his frame.

The female's eyes bulged at the sight of the new male. He had mid back length hair that started white at the roots and faded to a pale blue at the ends. His eyes were captivating pools of dark blue that told of wisdom and mystery. She was already practically drooling by the time she noticed that he was also had three-stripes.

The view of the two males together was almost odd. While both were tall, they were polar opposites in terms of looks and aura. One was slim and elegant, while the other was built and robust.

Finally snapping out of her daze, the teen pointed her finger at the two beastmen. "I'll have both of you as my males!"

----------------------------

How do you think the boys are gonna react?

Thank you for reading! Like, comment & share <3

Follow me or add to library if you want notification on the frequent updates :D

~~ mxm smut cuming up in chapter 7 ;) ~~

Oct. 3, 2021