Chapter 18

Allô! I'm back with another chapter - be warned this one contains mentions of blood, and smut (mxm) later on... wasn't originally supposed to be a smut chapter... it just sorta became one.

You have been warned.

*Note: Sorry for not having any other updates over the week. I've been finalizing the plot for both my stories as I have other ideas coming up. I want to finish these two before doing others.

Enjoy <3

--------------------

After many hours spent running, the trio finally stopped for the night. They had stopped seemingly in the middle of nowhere. The only thing slightly differentiating this area from the surroundings was that the trees weren't as close together. This created a small clearing of about six meters diameter. That is, if the slight irregular shape of the clearing was ignored.

The two males had been curious weather Iris would be able to continue on her feet for as long as them. In all honesty, they wanted to ascertain themselves to her and prove their strength. No matter how twisted their logic was, they simply wanted her to view them as strong and capable of protecting her.

Iris on the other hand was hell bent on showing up the males. She knew they had slowed their step for her to be able to keep up and for that she was grateful. But did they really have to forgo stopping for lunch?!? She quickly tucked down though, refusing to allow her frustrations to get the better of her while she caught her breath.

Tawn had gone off to fetch wood for a fire while Ink had gone off hunting. Luckily the males had remembered that females usually don't particularly enjoy their meat raw.

In the meantime, Iris was clearing out fallen leaves and general forest debris from the center of the clearing. Once she was done with that, she planned to set up a small fire pit with rocks and such.

All three worked quickly at their tasks and within the hour all were reunited around a growing flame.

Ink had hunted a buck and was in the process of tearing it up into portions. Tawn watched on drooling uncontrollably, where as Iris felt rather unsettled by the moist sounds of tearing flesh and meat. It was one thing to process prey with a knife in order to survive, and a whole other when it came to spectating. Especially if the person doing it used their bare hands to do the dismantling.

Iris focused on building the fire, doing her best to block out the sounds.

She was caught by surprise when a gravelly voice called out to her, "Iris, we're gonna go wash up. We hung a hind leg up for you on that tree, so when you're ready you can eat." Tawn said while pointing at the tree nearby, where sure enough a deer thigh hung from a branch. Blood from the thigh dripping down onto the soil beneath.

Looking over to the two males that had obviously already finished their meal, and where coated in blood. The red practically covered their bodies, as if they had rolled in their food while eating. Iris nodded. "Sounds good, thanks." She had no idea how they could get so dirty from simply consuming a deer. She wasn't going to ask.

Tawn and Ink walked into the woods headed towards a small creak. They waited until they were out of sight before they began playfully shoving each other.

By the time they reached the snake of flowing water, they were full on play wresting. Albite licking and kissing in the process. At some point during their short travel, Ink had shifted to his legged form, his sleek twin members standing proudly.

Eager for some fun, Tawn knelt down in front of Ink. His eyes were level with the two phalluses.

Ink felt himself pulse at the sight before him, already aching for attention.

Tawn did not disappoint. Within moments he'd drawn one of the long, thin rods into his mouth. He suckled, bobbing his head while teasing his tongue along the base of the shaft. While his mouth was occupied, he stroked the other with his hand. Slowly pumping in time with his mouth work.

Enjoying his wolf's ministrations, Ink tossed his head back and allowed a small moan to escape from his parted lips.

They'd been interrupted that morning, when they'd met their female to be, and he was more than craving the already building pleasing. One day soon, he hoped Iris would join them in their fun.

Noticing Ink's impatience, Tawn slid his free hand around to the snake man's read entrance. He glided his digit around the entrance, teasing the already twitching star.

Thirsty for pleasure, Ink rocked himself back onto the finger reaming his hole. Finally feeling it breach his walls, he sighed in content.

Enjoying Ink's wanton self, Tawn curled his finger inside. He made sure to press lightly on the little walnut sized gland.

"Mmmmnnn" Ink moaned out, still swaying his hips onto the assaulting finger. "Riiiiggggnnn therrrr." His voice slurred.

Turned on, Tawn pulled his finger out from Ink with a pop. Ink didn't even have time to hiss in protest before two fingers where thrust back into his channel.

The fingers rotated, curled and scissored inside. With every breath Ink was further collapsing into a puddle in Tawn's arms. It was rare that he allowed the other male so much control over him.

Feeling his partner was about ready for the main event, Tawn withdrew his digits, spun a wobbly Ink around, and made the male kneel. He positioned the blue haired man with his ass in the air, legs spread wide, his face to the ground, and his back arched. Ready for a good fucking.

Lining up with the blinking entrance, Tawn pushed his hips forward. Penetrating his partner agonizingly slow. The wolf man relished in the feel of his thick member being pulled into Ink's warmth. He loved the feel of imprinting his shape into his partner's insides, where only they could feel.

Hungry for more, Ink thrust his hips back onto Tawn's impressive length, it's girth stretching him wider. He wanted more.

The forwardness of the movement drew out Tawn's arousal. He began swigging his hips. Each thrust specifically aimed at Ink's precious bundle of nerves, sending a never-ending stream of searing pleasure up to the snake man's brain.

Both of Ink's members wept a constant flow of silvery threads, creating two small puddles beneath him. His hair was fanned out around his head and draped over his curved back. His mouth, open as a ceaseless stream of moans and pleas for more tumbled out without restraint. His mind long since fogged over with pleasure.

Reaching his peak, Tawn grabbed a fistful of Ink flowy hair, yanking the male's head back. His thrust; rapid and inconsistent, brutal and sloppy. Just as the first burst of his seed left him, his knot swelled up into place, locking him to Ink's rear.

The unyielding assault followed by the swelling pressure on his prostate, drove Ink over the edge. His twin members spurted out his completion onto the forest floor below. His body shook in climax, as he soon came again, this time dry.

Chests heaving, the males collapsed to the ground. Tawn spooning Ink as they came down from their high.

They'd have to hurry up and wash before heading back to their female to be. 

-----------------------

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, plz tap that little star <3

Funny side story:

Me: "You smell bad, my cutie."

My bf who's in bed sleeping grumbles out "I know I do."

Me who's talking to the cat, who needs a bath (he still does), "What?"

~ I think this is proof that I need different nicknames for both of my cuties... Not just different intonations lol ~

Nov. 1, 2021