Chapter 5

Allô! Hope ppl are ok with a bit of man x man ;)  

I really wanted to write a beastworld threesome where the male leads don't just fight each other and then become brothers in protecting their love. But rather actually have an intimate sexual  and romantic relationship with each other as well. Plus I'm a sucker for mxm soooo warning, there will be smut in chapter 7.

---------------------

"Oh? Will you now?" Taunted the blue haired male. His eyes were aglow with mischief.

"Yes!" The girl puffed out her chest in pride, being too inept to notice the sarcastic undertone the older male was using.

The brutish man scoffed and rolled his eyes at the exchange, knowing where his companion was going.

"Well then, I hope that you're ready to share." He replied with a wink in a singsong voice.

Taken aback the female's eyes widened. "H-How... Th-That's im-impossible! Males can only belong to one female!" She shrieked in horror.

When the fair skinned male went to answer, his tanned counterpart reached over and roughly grabbed him by the hair at his nape. He was yanked over, lips smashing onto his own in a forceful kiss.

"That's how." Grunted the black-eyed male, his piercing eyes aglow with challenge.

The female's face burned red. She had never seen two males be passionate, let alone kiss. "Bu-But two males c-can't m-m-mate." She stuttered out. Her voice raising a bit at the end as if she were trying to convince herself that the sheer notion of two males together was a lie.

"Want a demonstration?" The blue-haired male started but was interrupted.

"That's enough Ink, let's be on our way." Grumbled the muscular tawny-haired male in a voice that signaled finality. He turned away and began making his way deeper into the forest, not even acknowledging the female who was still frozen in place.

Ink let out a breath and followed after the other male, transforming his lower half into a large snake's tail.

There was a bit of a shriek behind him following his transformation, but he paid no mind.

"Where to next, Tawn?" He asked as he caught up to the brooding male.

"Warm saltwater Mer Tribe." Tawn replied as he shifted into a large Tawny colored wolf with a tuff of white hair on his chest and paws.

The large wolf was closely followed by an equally as large pale-blue snake with a thick line of white on its back, spanning the length of its spine.

-------- at the plane -----------

The time was early morning and Iris was currently dangling multiple feet in the air as she tried to work her way down the rope. Her body, still groggy from sleep, was protesting at every move. It had caused her to miss her footing multiple times. Which hadn't been great for her over full bladder.

She had a fitful sleep and had been awakened at the crack of dawn by an acute need to pee. So, there she was, trying to make her way down the tree fast enough and not wet herself in the process. So far, she had been successful in not wetting herself, though she was epically failing at being fast.

Once her feet finally touched the ground, she took off towards the same tree she had used the previous day and quickly completed her business. Relieved, she walked at a slower pace back to the tree she had dubbed as camp.

Wanting to keep track of the days she had been lost, she went to the tree the plane was stuck in and carved in a line for the day before as well as one for the day she was starting. Like this she would be able to count the days. By 21 days, the likely hood of her ever being found was next to none.

She retrieved the can and packaged spoon she had tossed down earlier and placed them near the still set twig cabin from the night prior in the fire pit. This time she had remembered to bring the match sticks down with her along with her now favorite pocketknife.

Luckily it had not rained that night so the kindling she had gathered the night before was still dry. Double checking her setup, she soon got started on lighting the fire. Iris swiped a match against the lighting pad and smoothly deposited it in a gap between two twigs that would allow as much contact with dry kindling as possible. She slowly blew on the base of the small flame while cupping her hands around it to protect it from any unsuspecting breezes.

As the fire began to grow, she added small branches to the mix while being careful to not smother the flame. While waiting for branches to catch, she started collecting larger branches that littered the forest floor within a close radius of her flame. She placed the large branches around the extremity of the fire to warm them and further dry them until she was ready to use them. Like this once she was in fact ready to grow the flame, they would burn easier.

While waiting, she sat in front of the warming fire and watched as the mesmerising flames danced. It would have been nice to have marshmallows to roast. Realising where her hungry thoughts were going, she decided it was about time to open her can of beef stew so that it could get warmed prior to consumption.

Same as the first time, she placed the tip of her knife in the dip at the top of the can and rubbed back and forth along the crevice while applying pressure. With a snap the blade pierced through and she began prying the lid off and pealing it back to give access to the can's contents.

Placing the now opened can close to the fire, she figured she could plan her day while she waited for her breakfast to heat.

She grabbed a solid stick and went to writing a list into the exposed dirt next to her. For some reason, it always helped her to be able to visually see her plan. From there she would be able to prioritize that was most important.

From her knowledge of survival, usually finding water was a top priority. However, she had enough bottled water to last her at least 18 days if she were to be drinking three bottles worth per day. So, in her case water wasn't her first priority, though she would still need to find a source eventually especially if it took a while for search and rescue to find her. She gave them an ample window of 21 days to do so.

Next, she was concerned about ensuring that she had a constant supply of dry wood to use for heat and cooking. She could likely accomplish that by drying branches by her fire and stacking them under the tarp. It would be time consuming if she wanted to ensure that she had enough, but she could accomplish the activity while multitasking.

Otherwise, she wondered if she would have to worry about food during her stay. She quickly calculated that she had started with 90 cans, had eaten one last night and was about to eat another. This left her with 88 unopened cans. If she planned to have three meals per day, she'd have food for all of 30 days. That meant she didn't need to worry about food. Though it would be nice if she could find some edible fruits or veggies during her stay.

Noticing that her list really wasn't all that long she decided to add some activities that could help to keep her distracted. Plus, maybe she could finally fulfill her goal of becoming fit. Though she'd get to that after chowing down on her now warm beef stew.

-----------------

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment & share <3

Oct. 4, 2021