she wears your hoodie

The soft kisses being peppered against your shoulder blade caused a big smile to tug at your lips.

You can feel the golden rays of the sun shining against your skin, as well as the brush of Hoyeon's fingertips along your spine as she relishes in the warmth and happiness she feels this morning.

It's been a while since she's had a day to spend with you.

Usually, she leaves early in the morning, leaving behind little notes that say how much she hopes your day is as wonderful as you, with a kiss on your forehead before she walks out the door.

She never has the heart to wake you.

But this morning is different.

It's nine in the morning and she has nowhere to be but with you today.

She'd let you sleep a little longer if it weren't for the excitement she feels about having time to spend with you, unable to wait any longer for you to open your eyes.

"Are you awake?" She whispered as she kissed the back of your neck, her lips so soft against your skin.

"Yeah," you mumbled as you stirred and Hoyeon could tell just by the sound of your voice that you were smiling, just like she was.

"I was thinking about taking you out for breakfast. My treat."

You just hummed as she continued to kiss your skin and brush the tips of her fingers along your body; along your spine, the small of your back, and along your hips.

"I'd love to." You said and then giggled quietly a little as she turned you over, wanting to be face to face with you instead of your back facing her.

She leaned in and kissed the corners of your lips.

"I love you so much." She whispered as she kissed your forehead. "C'mon, darling. Let's go get ready."

You sighed as she got out of bed, pulling up the covers and taking away the warmth you felt.

She came to your side and tugged you out of bed by your hand.

While she got dressed, you went to brush your teeth.

While you put some toothpaste on your toothbrush and then started to brush your teeth, Hoyeon was trying to find something to wear.

She was looking through her clothes, wanting something warm since it was getting a little chilly outside since the seasons had changed now.

She pulled on a pair of her pants and reached for her sweater when she saw yours hanging up right beside it. She smiled to herself at the thought of wearing your clothes out today.

Your relationship is pretty public at this point and the thought of wearing your clothes for the world to see made her heart begin to beat a little faster against her chest.

She's so proud to be yours and she loves showing you and the love that she has for you off to the world.

Wearing your hoodie instead of hers is just another way to show that.

She reached for it and pulled it over her head.

Just as she did that, you finished brushing your teeth and left the bathroom to walk back into the bedroom.

You froze as soon as Hoyeon turned around to face you, a bright smile on her face as you noticed what she was wearing.

"That's my hoodie." You said as you walked to her and then pulled her into your arms. "I was going to wear that today, you know."

She shrugged her shoulders as she grinned at you.

"Too bad, so sad. I'm not taking it off. I grabbed it first."

You shook your head with a giggle and stared at her, your eyes traveling along her body.

"You do look better in it than I do."

"Impossible." She said as she brushed the tip of her nose against yours. "But thank you, my love."

You pushed your lips onto hers, moving them in perfect sync as you pulled her into a loving kiss.

"So, this means I can wear it, right?" She whispered against your lips, smiling against them when you hummed into the next kiss.

"Yes," you whispered breathlessly. "I don't want you to take it off. You look too cute."

You pecked her lips a few times before pulling away and putting your forehead onto hers.

"Okay. Go finish getting ready while I do the same." You said and she kissed you a few times before walking away.

You stared at her with a big smile on your face, wondering to yourself about how you got so lucky to be the one who gets to love and be loved by her.