moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

Your heart was racing in your chest over the brush of Hoyeon's hands as she let them travel along your body as you made out.

Her lips were moving passionately against yours, giving you the most incredible and steamiest kisses you've ever shared as you both got lost in each other and the rush that comes along with every kiss after a long week.

"I love you so much." She whispered as she slipped her hand under your shirt, caressing your soft skin as you hovered over her.

You pulled your lips away from hers and started to kiss down her jaw, only for her to turn you on your back and start kissing your neck.

You put your arms around her and held her close as she kissed across your neck, making sure her lips brushed against every single inch.

You tilted your head back and bit your lip as you thought about what you'd seen earlier when you were scrolling through TikTok.

You knew you wanted to pull it on Hoyeon. You know her reaction is going to be amazing.

She made her way to your sweet spot, knowing that it always makes you breathless and weak.

It makes your heart pound and gives you this inexpressible rush of euphoria, making you feel like your head is in the clouds and you always crave more.

You tangled your fingers in her hair and put your lips as close to her ear as you could and when she started to leave a hickey on your skin, you let the sound shamelessly slip from your lips.

"Hoyeon!" You moaned and the sound made her so the same, causing her to moan out your name against your soft skin.

You smirked and rolled her onto her back, hovering over her once again.

"Oh, baby girl," she sighed breathlessly, her eyes locking with yours. "That was so hot."

"Yeah?" You smiled and kissed her ear, tugging at the lobe with your teeth before you did it again.

"Hoyeon!"

Her eyes rolled back and she sank her nails into your skin.

"You like that, Hoyeon?" You moaned her name in her ear once more and she nodded quickly.

"Yes. You're so hot, y/n. I love it."

"Want me to continue?"

"Yes!" She sighed blissfully and you smirked proudly, more than happy to continue.