say it back (requested)

"Y/N," Hoyeon whispered in your ear before kissing below it lovingly. "My beautiful girl, it's morning and time to get up."

You groaned at the mention that morning had come. You still felt so exhausted and you didn't want to get up. It's your day off, you only want to spend it catching up on sleep.

"Oh, alright, my love. I was just messing with you. It's not time for you to get up. It's your day off, you deserve to sleep as long and as late as you want. But I wanted to steal some kisses before I go for the day."

You opened your eyes to find her hovering over you in bed and right away, you met her bright brown ones staring into yours.

"The sun isn't even up yet." You yawned as you looked at the window, finding that it was still dark. "What time is it?"

"Almost 6:30." She said.

In response, you groaned and put your head back against the pillow.

You felt so tired you could close your eyes and go right back to sleep.

But as Hoyeon stroked your cheek, you remembered the reason why she had awoken you in the first place and the thought made your heart skip a beat.

"I'll miss you today." You told her and she cracked a smile upon hearing those words fall from your lips.

"I'll miss you too." She said. "Now give me some kisses before I have to leave."

Your heart fluttered before she leaned in and pulled you in for a few sweet and loving kisses, her hands cupping your cheeks softly.

"I hope you have an amazing day." You spoke against her lips as they continued to move against yours.

"Thank you, my love. I hope you have an even more amazing day." She smiled and scrunched up her nose as she playfully booped yours.

"I love you so much."

"I shouldn't be home too late tonight. I'll see you later." She said before kissing your lips a couple more times before getting ready to roll off the bed and go.

"I don't think so." You grumbled as you wrapped your arms around her. "You can't go yet."

"Why not?"

"You didn't say it back."

"Say what?" She asked, looking at you in confusion.

"Hoyeon," you groaned. "You didn't say I love you back to me. You always say it back. Why didn't you say it today?"

She laughed as you kept your arms around her and playfully tickled her.

"Babe, say it," you pouted.

"Okay, cutie!" She giggled. "I love you! I love you lots!"

You let her go and she stared at you with a sparkle in her eyes and a precious smile on her face.

"I got you." She teased, pecking your lips. "It was just a prank, sweet girl."

"Not cool." You groaned. "That was a mean prank and it's way too early for that."

"Sorry, baby," she giggled and kissed you a couple of times. "I love you. You know that?"

"I know. I just love hearing you say it." You smiled and she gave you a quick hug.

You yawned and laid back down and she covered you up before kissing your forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Hoyeon." You mumbled as you started to fall back asleep, leaving Hoyeon with a happy flutter in her heart as she counted down the hours until she'd be home.