can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank on you (requested)

You couldn't hold back the smile that was tugging at your lips as you slowly woke up.

You weren't sure what time it was but you were happy to be waking up because Hoyeon was kissing across your shoulder.

When you hummed contentedly she chuckled against your skin and trailed her kisses down your arm.

"Your skin is so soft," she whispered softly, staring up at you with an adoring gaze as she looked at you.

You closed your eyes again but not to fall back asleep.

There was no way you could despite how content you feel because your heart was racing against your chest, fluttering again and again.

Hoyeon continued to shower you with kisses.

Since you wore only her shirt to bed, she was able to kiss every inch of your skin.

You melted as she took her time to kiss your arms and your wrists before taking your hands into hers and kissing across your stomach.

She trailed her lips to your hips and your thighs and you couldn't help but grin. You felt butterflies in your chest, feeling so loved as she kissed your body.

"You're giving me so many kisses!" You giggled as she kissed your thighs before moving so she could kiss your chest. "I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm so grateful I did it."

"The other night you spoiled me with kisses. You said that you couldn't stop kissing me. Now I can't stop kissing you."

You didn't have the chance to respond because she quickly pushed her lips onto yours while her hands traveled along your body.

"I just want to keep kissing you." She whispered as she pecked your lips a few times then pulled away and peppered kisses across your face.

"Is that okay, darling?" She asked and you sighed softly as she kissed across your neck and then your collarbones.

"Yes," you whispered breathlessly as your heart hammered excitedly against your chest. "I love it when you kiss me like this."

"I love kissing you." She smiled and brought your hands to her lips, kissing your knuckles and your palms. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," you sighed blissfully and tried to pull her closer as she continued to kiss you, swearing that she just couldn't stop.