can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank

I recently made this for my Rosé and Nayeon books and I decided I'd write it here too because I had so much fun writing it and the concept is so heartwarming to me.
———————————————————————
Hoyeon cracked a smile when you took her by the hand and led her to your shared bed.

When she laid down and you hovered over her, you noticed the sparkle in her eyes and it warmed your heart to see.

When she got home just a few minutes ago, she seemed down and stressed. So it made you so happy to those stars in her eyes and that beautiful smile on her face.

You leaned in and started to kiss across her face. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around you as she tried to pull you closer.

You began to kiss to her jaw and her neck before making your way down her chest and then across her stomach.

She giggled happily and took your hands into hers so she could intertwine your fingers together.

You kissed across her thighs and then took her fingers that were wrapped around yours and kissed across her hands.

You made sure you peppered kisses across every single one of her fingers, across every inch of her palms, and all over her knuckles before you started to kiss across her arms and her wrists.

"I don't know what all these kisses are for but I love them."

You smiled and you kissed back up to her lips.

"I just love kissing you."

"I love kissing you too, baby. I love you and I love your kisses very much." She smiled as she continued to kiss your lips until you pulled back.

"It's a bit of a prank," you whispered as you kissed her left shoulder blade.

"Best prank ever." She smiled.

"I should continue then?" You asked as you gazed up at her, your eyes lighting up when you met her bright ones.

"I don't ever want you to stop, baby girl."

And with that, you continued kissing her everywhere you could, making sure that your lips brushed across every single inch of her soft skin.

Her heart swelled in her chest, so full of love for you as the smile on her face became bigger and bigger as she melted over how sweet you and your kisses are.

She was loving every second of this cute little prank you were pulling and made a mental note to do it back to you someday soon.