saying yes to my girlfriend challenge (requested)

Hoyeon pushed away the blankets and followed the sweet sound of your quiet hums into the bathroom.

She leaned against the doorway, watching with a big smile on her face as you finished brushing your teeth and then put your toothbrush back into the holder.

"So, I have an idea."

"What's that, my love?" You asked as you turned off the water and looked over at her, the look in your eyes was so adoring and it warmed her heart so much.

"We will spend today doing whatever you want. I'll say yes to whatever it is that you want to do for the entire day."

"Seriously? Are you sure, Hoyeon? You don't have to do that, baby. It's your day off."

"I don't care how I spend my day off as long as I'm with you." She said as she held her hand out for you to take and when you did, she pulled at it so you'd come closer so she could wrap you in her arms.

"So. Name it. Tell me what it is that you want to do today."

"How about we make a deal instead? Half the day, we do what I want, the other half we do what you want."

"Okay. I guess that's fair." She said and brushed her fingers along your spine. "C'mon, let's go get ready and we'll name things we want to do."

You nodded and walked back into the bedroom, padding across the floor to the closet to look through your clothes.

While you did that, Hoyeon snuck over to her nightstand, her eyes on you the entire time to make sure you didn't turn back to look at her.

"Start naming things, baby."

"Okay." You said as you took off your shirt, reaching for one of hers that was hanging up. "Can we go see the new movie I've been wanting to see?"

"Yes, of course, we can."

"Can we go get breakfast?"

"Yes." She said as she slowly pulled something out of the drawer before quietly closing it.

"Can we go do a little shopping?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"And can we go out for a walk through town tonight? When it's late and dark and we can see the stars in the sky?"

"Yes, my love."

You didn't have to turn around and see her face to know that she was smiling.

But you did so anyway, with a grin that was just as big and bright.

Her hands were behind her back as if she was hiding something from you and you couldn't help but get curious.

"What's that?"

"You'll see." She beamed. "First, it's my turn to ask you some questions and for you to say yes."

"Okay." You said and grabbed the brush, trying to fix your hair as she began to name some things she wanted to.

"Can I treat you to dinner tonight?"

"Yes." You grinned.

"Can we go on vacation in a few days? To somewhere like Amsterdam or Paris?"

"Yes!" You said excitedly.

"Will you marry me?"

You parted your lips to repeat the same word that's been leaving your lips for the last moment or two, only to stop as her question sank in.

"Wait, what?"

"Will you marry me?" She repeated and this time, she walked to you and took one of your hands into hers, pulling it to her lips to give it a few sweet kisses.

After, got down on one knee in front of you and blinked away her tears as your eyes began to fill with them.

"I want to marry you, y/n. I want to marry you more than anything else in the world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to have a family with you. I want to spend each and every day that we've got ahead of us falling even more in love with you like I do every single day. I want you to marry me." She said and bit her lip as she opened her closed hand, showing you the ring she had made special just for you. "So? Will you, darling?"

"Yes!" You screamed excitedly before kneeling in front of her, your arms thrown around her neck. "Yes, Hoyeon! I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever."

She slipped the ring on your finger before brushing away your tears and pulling you in for a sweet kiss.

"I think we should do this yes day stuff more often." She spoke against your lips, her heart fluttering as you burst into giggles.

"I agree." You said before kissing her lips a few more times.

"Okay, my beautiful fiancee, my soon-to-be wife," she paused as she kissed the corners of your lips. "Let's go celebrate, starting with breakfast, just like you want."

Before she could stand up and get dressed too, you threw your arms back around her to keep her close to you.

"In a minute. Just hold me for another moment." You said as you buried your face in her neck and hugged her tightly, staring down at the ring on your finger that you'd wear with pride every single day.

"Happily." She whispered in your ear before kissing your head a few times, holding you just as tightly as you both let a few tears of happiness fall from your eyes as it sank in that you get to spend the rest of your lives together.