pranking her by calling her Jennie (requested)

Hoyeon flipped through the tv channels as she laid beside you in bed.

She was trying to choose something to turn on for your movie night together.

You just got out of the shower a minute ago, wearing nothing but her shirt, and she couldn't help but keep looking over at you.

You always take her breath away but when you wear her clothes it's always impossible for her to stay focused on anything else because she's always looking at you.

You finished drying your hair and threw the towel across the room, from the bed and into the basket.

You pulled out your phone, deciding to do a few quick things while she continued to try to find something to watch.

"Babe? What do you want to watch?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows a second later when you didn't respond.

"Y/N? My love?" She said as she waved her hand in front of your face and then tapped your shoulders.

You looked up at her and pretended to just realize that she'd been wanting your attention.

"Oh, sorry, Jennie. I was just reading something."

Her breath hitched over the name that fell from your lips.

"What?" She asked, clearly shocked as she stared at you, judging by the look on her face.

"What?"

"What'd you call me?"

You pretended to try to think back to it while she scoffed and folded her arms over her chest.

"You called me Jennie!"

"Oh? Did I? I'm sorry, baby."

She rolled her eyes and went to turn away from you, but you quickly took her hands into yours to stop her.

"No, baby, don't. Please don't be upset. I was just messing with you. It's just a prank."

It took a few seconds for it to sink in and when it did she huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

"It's a stupid prank." She grumbled.

"It is." You giggled and nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." She sighed and you excitedly threw your arms around her, making her laugh and wrap her arms around you.

"I love you so much and I might've forgiven you, but don't do that again. I won't be so quick to forgive next time." She warned.

"That's fair." You smiled and kissed her lips. "But don't worry. There won't be a next time, I promise. I love you too, Hoyeon."

Hoyeon Imagines (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें