dodging my girlfriend's kisses (requested)

"Hi, beautiful girl," Hoyeon grinned as she hovered above you in bed, her big brown eyes meeting yours as you opened them and sighed contentedly.

She couldn't stop smiling.

It's your day off together and you're both so, so happy to be able to spend some time together.

She stroked your cheek, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Are you okay?" She asked and watched you crack a smile as she started to lean in for a kiss, her lips getting closer and closer to yours.

You felt like teasing her a little today. See, you know how loving and sweet her kisses are, but you want something... more.

You crave her passionate kisses, wanting to meet her lips again and again for steamy kisses, and you know how to get them.

As she leaned in, her lips so close that you could feel her warm minty breath against yours, you turned your face, causing her lips to brush against your cheek.

She frowned a little and you gazed up at her in confusion, as if you weren't sure what was causing that cute little frown on her beautiful, kissable face.

"What?" You wondered and she shook her head, leaning back in again.

This time, you moved so her lips would touch your chin, and you had to hold back a giggle as she poked your sides playfully.

"What's up with you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said and she rolled her big brown eyes at you, leaning back in.

This time, when you went to dodge her kiss, she cupped both of your cheeks in her hands and let her body rest against yours, so close that her heart was beating against your chest.

"Don't you dare!" She teasingly warmed, moving one hand to tickle your sides as you squirmed under her and tried to move, trying to dodge her kisses again.

"Hoyeon," you laughed.

"Stop dodging my kisses! Stop it, stop it!" She playfully pouted as she moved her other hand to rest on your cheek.

"It was just a joke!"

"You're being a little tease." She mumbled as she put her forehead on yours.

"I'm sorry. I love your kisses, I truly do. I just like it when your lips stay on mine, when you kiss me deeply and hold me tight."

"Baby girl, if you want to make out just say the words." She said, her eyes lighting up when you giggled happily and stole a kiss from her lips.

She brushed her thumb along your cheek, sighing softly against your lips as you looped your arms around her and pulled her even closer, her lips moving passionately against yours.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more, y/n." She whispered against your lips. "I love you to the moon and back."

You couldn't help but smile, your heart fluttering as she continued to kiss you deeply and hold you close, giving you all the love and passionate kisses your heart desired.