gushing over you in an interview - part two (requested)

It was a few hours later when Hoyeon finally arrived home.

Kicking her shoes off by the door, she called out for you and when she didn't get a response she went upstairs to the bedroom.

That's where she found you.

Sitting on the bed with your phone on your lap as you watched something.

She could see the smile on your face even from where she stood. It was big and bright and oh so heartwarming.

"Baby?" She smiled as she padded across the floor to you. "What are you watching? What's got you smiling so big"

You turned the volume up a little and when she sat down on the edge of the bed beside you, you turned your phone for her to see the screen.

She grinned when she saw that you were watching the interview that she'd done earlier that day; the one where she'd talked about you.

"I knew you'd watch it." She said as she pulled you closer.

"I've watched it a few times. I can't believe you said all of those things." You told her as you locked your phone and stared up at her.

"I meant every word."

You lowered your head and she giggled as she put her fingers beneath your chin and gently pushed it up so your eyes would lock.

"Oh! Baby girl, you're blushing." She teased as she poked your cheeks. "Why are you so flustered?"

"Because of the things you said today. It was just so sweet." You said as you stared into her shiny eyes. "I know that you compliment me all the time and I'm grateful for that. You never fail to cheer me up and make me feel better about myself. But, so publicly, for the world to hear you say all of those things... I'm not used to it but it made me so happy."

"You liked it?" She chuckled as she rubbed your back, watching as your cheeks turned red again as you nodded. "Oh, baby, you're so cute!"

"Hoyeon," you whined as your cheeks continued to stay red as she kissed your face and teased you over how cute you were being. "I love you!"

"I love you so much, baby." She said and laid you on your back, tickling you and kissing you. "I'm so in love with you. I have to make sure everyone knows that. I want everyone to know how lucky I am to have you and how happy you make me."

You stared up at her as she brushed her thumbs along your cheeks, staring at you in adoration as your cheeks became red once more.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She smiled. "And I will tell everyone that every chance that I get."

"I love you so much." You said as you put your lips on hers for a sweet kiss.

"I love you more, y/n."