hickey prank

As soon as she walked through the door, Hoyeon's arms were wrapped tightly around you to lift you off the floor and pick you up.

She's only been gone for a couple of days, doing a couple of things for work.

But with the way she's so excited to see you and the grip she has on you, you'd think she's been away for months.

"I missed you." She said as she spun you around and kissed across the crown of your head before walking toward the sofa.

She gently laid you on it before hovering over you, her lips immediately moving to brush against every inch of your face.

"You're so beautiful, baby," she said as she continued giving you kisses.

"Missed you so much." You smiled at her, your eyes locking for a few seconds before she put her lips on yours.

When she pulled away a few seconds later, she started to kiss your jaw as she slipped her fingers beneath your shirt to brush them against your soft skin.

She whispered sweet words of love against your skin as she trailed her kisses across your body, moving to your neck and collarbones.

She didn't open her eyes until she reached your chest.

Her kisses were loving and sweet and the sounds falling from your lips made her heart leap in her chest, making her smile against your skin.

She felt as though now that she has the chance to spoil you with kisses she feels like she can't ever stop.

So she moved her lips back to your neck, planning to pay some attention to that sweet spot that turns you into putty in her hands.

But when she opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of the marks on your neck, her heart almost stopped.

It sank deep in her chest, a rush of sadness flooding over her like she's never felt before.

She swallowed thickly as she looked into your eyes. She looked confused and in disbelief before the tears filled her eyes.

"Hoyeon? What is it?"

She sat at the other end of the sofa and stared down at her lap before looking at you when you scooted closer to her.

"How can you sit there and play so innocent?" She wondered. "Y/N, you know what's wrong, so don't even ask me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the hickeys on your neck!" She yelled in frustration.

"Oh..."

"Oh? That's all you can say? Oh?" She scoffed. "Did they come here? Or did you meet up with them somewhere?"

"Hoyeon-"

"How could you do this?" She sniffled. "I was gone for just a couple of days! I missed you every minute I was gone-"

"And I missed you!"

"It doesn't seem like it! You have hickeys everywhere on your neck! Apparently, you were occupied!" She yelled and folded her arms over her chest as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Hoyeon, I can explain."

"I don't want to hear it, y/n," she said, her voice shaky.

"Fine. Just look then," you whispered and she furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at you.

She watched you grab a makeup wipe that you had on the table and brushed it along your skin, causing the makeup to smear.

"It was a prank. They're fake!"

"Why?" She sniffled. "Why would you do that? You scared me. I thought I was losing you." She said.

"You won't ever lose me. I promise." You said as you cupped her cheeks.

"I hate your pranks. They're stupid." She grumbled and you chuckled before nodding.

"They are pretty stupid, huh?"

She nodded as you stroked her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry."

"That was a mean welcome home."

"I know. I was just messing around but it was uncool and I should've known better. I'm sorry for scaring you. But I promise you that I'd never hurt you like that for real. I love you too much. You're the only one I love. Never forget that."

"You're lucky I love you so much." She said. "But I'm getting my revenge someday soon. You deserve to be pranked for pranking me like this."

"You're right, I do. And I'm very lucky to be loved by you and to get to love you." You smiled and kissed her cheek. "I truly am sorry."

"Yeah, yeah. Just shut up and hug me." She said and smiled a little when you giggled and threw your arms around her, giving her the hug she so wanted.