she kisses your neck (requested)

The brush of your girlfriend's lips against your shoulder distracted you from the film that you'd been watching together.

You put your head back against her shoulder and stared up at her. Before you could say a word, she pushed her lips onto yours for a sweet but passionate kiss.

She pulled away with a smirk on her face as she brushed the tips of her fingers along your arms.

"I'm trying to watch this movie." You joked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Who said that you couldn't, baby?" She spoke but you could see the gleam in her eye.

You turned back to the movie and felt her lips brush against your skin once more but this time against your neck.

Right away, a soft sigh escaped your lips. Every kiss she left across your skin caused your heart to beat harder and faster against your chest. You put your head against her shoulder once again but this time your eyes were closed. Your lips were parted slightly, your breath hitching as a rush of bliss flooded over you.

She moved, laying you down on your back so she could hover over you. 

You tilted your head back against the cushions, a small smile tugging at your lips while contented hums and blissful sighs fell from your lips with every kiss and every mark she left on your skin.

You laced your fingers through her hair, tugging at the short strands ever so gently, causing a quiet moan to fall from her lips and onto your skin.

It only made you feel better, the rush intensifying a bit.

You felt like your heart might burst from your chest and she brushed her hands along your skin, every touch of her fingertips making your skin tingle.

"Should I stop, my love?"

The question made your eyes open and you stared at her in confusion as she pulled away with a little chuckle.

"I mean, I'd hate for you to miss your movie." She teased as she leaned back in, kissing at your jaw.

"No," you sighed softly, putting your head back once more. "Forget the movie. Just keep doing this, keep kissing me."

She felt her heart skip a beat.

Because even though she'd only started off by teasing you a bit, simply wanting your attention and knowing she was bound to get it this way, she also found your plea to be so sweet.

You love her kisses. You love when she kisses your neck like this. It's always your weakness. Nothing compares to the brush of her lips on your skin like this, giving you this rush that's so blissful you can't even put it into words.

And so Hoyeon just had to tilt your chin down and push her lips onto yours for a short but sweet kiss, whispering against them.

"I love you very much." She whispered before pecking your lips a couple of times then moving back to kiss along your sweet spot and she intertwined your fingers, making you feel even more loved.

"I love you too, baby." You whispered and melted into her kiss, happy to spend your time with her tonight like this instead of watching a movie.