I'm here for you (requested)

Hoyeon bit her lip as she anxiously watched you shift around in discomfort and groan in pain.

She knew she needed to say something to try and comfort you but her mind was blank.

Her heart was sinking deep in her chest, hurting more and more every time you moaned in pain.

She knew this wasn't going to be easy. She knew when this day arrived, it would be difficult and painful.

Of course, bringing your baby into the world wouldn't be an amazing experience for you given how intense the pain would be, and understandably so.

But she didn't think it would hurt this much and seeing you in so much pain broke her heart.

It was clearly agonizing, every single second, and every time it would return it seemed to be more intense than the time before.

The doctor occasionally comes in to check on you but says it'll still be a little while before it's time.

You exhaled shakily, the pain so intense you felt like crying, but you held back your tears and tried to stay strong as you remind yourself that soon, it'll be over and it'll all be worth it.

"I'm exhausted." You said as you buried your face in Hoyeon's shirt.

"I know, baby." She softly spoke, her fingers brushing across your back.

Some of your skin was exposed since the hospital gown had that little hole in it, which you both felt thankful for because it allowed for her to caress your skin a little easier and that brings you an immense amount of comfort.

"You're doing great though!" She encouraged and smiled at you as you lifted your head from her chest.

"You think so? Because I don't think I am. It's awful and I feel like I might just fall apart. It's so bad it makes me want to cry."

"Y/N, I think that's normal. After all, you're close to bringing our baby into the world. That's not going to be a glamorous and easy process."

You chuckled, nodding knowingly.

"But, even when the pain is at its worst, even when you feel like crying, you're still doing an incredible job. I am amazed by you. I'm amazed by your strength and your determination. You're being so brave as we get closer and closer to them arriving. I'm just in awe of you."

"I needed to hear that. Thank you."

She kissed your forehead lovingly, only to pull away when you began to groan in pain yet again.

"Not again," you groaned.

"I'm sorry, sweet girl. Just hold onto me, I'm here for you."

You felt so uncomfortable and the pain was only getting worse, making you grip at her shirt so tightly Hoyeon thought you were going to tear it.

But she didn't care one bit. She just wanted to comfort you and if gripping her shirt helped you cope with the pain, then she'd let you do it much as needed.

"Can you hold my hands?" You mumbled through the pain.

She just gently pulled your fingers from her shirt with her hands before intertwining them with hers, squeezing them comfortingly.

"You know I will. Squeeze them, my love. Squeeze them tight. I don't care if you squeeze them until they're blue. Just hold onto me. I'm right here."

Her words brought you so much comfort, her hands wrapped in yours bringing you relief.

"Just breathe. It won't be long until it's over. You're doing so great and I'm so proud of you."

It took a moment before it faded away and she kissed your head softly as you exhaled heavily.

"Good job."

"I can't wait until it's over."

"Me too." She smiled, her heart leaping in her chest just thinking about your baby finally being here. "I'm excited! As much as it hurts me to see you hurting, I know it'll be worth it."

"Same here. I'm just holding on for that moment. I can't wait." You said with a small smile as you looked into her eyes.

"Soon, baby." She said, kissing your forehead lovingly. "Very, very soon."