1

March 2020 Chicago, Illinois

"Bro, somebody make sure they keep Nami around them bruh

"Bro, somebody make sure they keep Nami around them bruh." Deja shook her head as they walked to the neighborhood park.

"Nah cause let anybody run up on god niggas face finna be in the fucking dirt." Konami shrugged, rubbing Vaseline in on her face after tying her hair up.

"Konami, keep your hands to yourself." Von looked over at her, and she shrugged again.

"Mimi we not going to jail this time bro just be cool oh my god." Teara laughed, and Konami rolled her eyes.

"Y'all gone get off her." Pooh laughed, and Nami frowned.

"No foreal bruh cause these don't even be my fights, these be y'all fights." She mumbled as they approached the park, Glock walking on the side of her, quiet as usual.

He had the worst temper out of everybody, nobody understood how he was always so calm. He was crazy, missing a few screws in his head.

He was the closest with Konami out of the group, because she wouldn't leave him alone no matter how far he pushed her away. He loved her more than anybody, although he would never admit that to anyone.

"I just love street fights mane, especially niggas cause y'all be fighting so damn hard." Konami grinned, seeing the park full of people.

"This bitch hea' crazy." Deja shook her head, making them all laugh.

"Nami don't touch nobody, you understand me?" Zaire looked over at her, and she nodded.

They approached the blacktop next to the basketball court, seeing 4 niggas standing there, waiting for Von, Pooh, and Glock.

Nobody said anything as the boys all began fighting, catching the attention of damn near everybody at the neighborhood park.

"Man knock that nigga off his fucking feet Pooh!" Konami smiled, watching him throw straight face shots, and the boy slipped.

"Fuck no." She mumbled, jumping in the fight seeing one of the boys try to jump Zaire.

"Nami man move!" Zaire yelled to her, but it went in one ear and out the other.

Konami began fighting the boy one on one, making sure to keep her head up.

"Oh my god this bitch." Teara laughed, watching Nami throw three right hooks, making the boy dizzy.

He caught her in her jaw, and she hissed, quickly swinging her fists and knocking him off his feet.

The boy scooted back, standing back up, and she smirked as her adrenaline pumped.

"Man you gay as hell why you got my hair you weak bitch." Konami uppercutted the boy before feeling him being snatched off of her.

Some random nigga she didn't know began fighting the boy she had just fought as she shook her fist.