28

Next Day.

Toosii rolled over on his side, pulling Konami closer to him

He realized he wouldn't be going back to sleep any time soon, and he opened his eyes.

He stared at Konami as she slept, moving her hair out of her face.

She slept with her natural pout resting on her face, and he pecked her lips, before grabbing his phone that rang.

"Hey mama, you good?" Toosii answered his mom's call, rubbing Konami's side.

"Yes, I was actually calling to check up on you. I haven't heard from you in a few days baby." She replied.

"Mama it's been two days." He laughed, hearing her smack her lips.

"Two days too long. How are you and Konami hm? When will you bring her to meet me?" He could her her moving around, and he chuckled.

"Soon mama. I gotta make sure she ready for it. She real shy." He told her, and she hummed.

"I would like to meet her soon, if she got your stubborn ass wrapped around her finger the way you tell me, she's definitely someone I'd like to meet. But, I'm going to let you go. I love you son." She said, and he smiled.

"I love you too mama." He mumbled, hanging the phone up.

He put his phone down, rubbing Konami's back.

"I'll go meet her whenever you want Nana." Konami's quiet voice spoke, and he smiled.

"Ian gone rush you baby, it's cool." He pulled her closer, and she put her head in his neck.

"What time is it Toot?" She asked, and he grabbed his phone again.

"Damn, 7:37." He told her.

"Them weed comas be knocking us the fuck out. We been sleep long as hell." She frowned, and he chuckled.

"Ion even remember falling asleep. 3am til 7 pm is 16 hours. Damnnnnn we was gone." He smiled, and she laughed.

"We gotta get ready, Grandson's show starts soon. You still coming with me?" She mumbled, and he nodded.

"Hold on ion wanna get up yet." She held him down once he tried getting up, and he laughed.

"Wassup baby?" He kissed her neck, and she smiled, holding the back of his head.

She climbed on top of him, and he laughed, gripping her ass.

"Shh be quiet." She smiled, pulling the cover over their heads. She tucked it under him as she held around his neck.

"I love you nana." She mumbled, kissing his ear.

"I love you too pretty girl. Come on." He stood up with her, carrying her to the bathroom.