20

Same Day.

"Where she at?" Zaire quickly walked up to Teara.

"They still working on both of them." Teara told him, and he frowned, walking to the counter.

"Say, my girl was just brought in here from a car crash, I need an update." Zaire's fingers quickly tapped on the counter, his trigger finger itching.

"Take a seat with the others who need an update." The lady chewed her gum, and he tilted his head to the side.

"Zaire n-." Teara tried reaching for him, but he had already grabbed the woman up by her shirt, pressing his gun to her head.

"I look like I give a fuck about what everybody else innis bitch doing?" He gritted, and she began to stutter.

"Bitch you better answer me, I'll blow yo shit back right now. Teara get the fuck off of me." Zaire shrugged her off of him, keeping his eyes on the woman.

"I, uh, I-I, I can get y-you an update." The lady stuttered.

He roughly let her go, pushing her back into her chair as she tried not to cry as everybody looked at her.

He intently watched as she disappeared to the back, anger submerged in his body.

"Zaire come and sit down." Teara stood beside him, and he looked over at her.

"Ashay get out my face please." He referred to her by her middle name, and she sighed, walking away, not wanting to make him madder.

"Where the fuck my baby at?" Durk approached the counter, anger laced in his voice.

"Um, she just got out of surgery, uh-you um, only 2 people back at a t-time. 210." The lady stuttered switching her eyes between the two angry men who stood in front of her.

"What happened to her? Is she good?" Durk frowned, irritated that she hadn't gave him any details.

Another nurse walked up, relieving the lady from her duty.

"Hi, sorry about that. I'm Thomas, the head surgeon. The female victim just got out of surgery, she hadn't broken any bones but she did have internal bleeding from the wreck. The male victim, wasn't so lucky. The car struck them on the driver's side, so he had the worst impact. His neck is broken, and he slipped into a coma during surgery. He is still in the operation room, should be out within an hour. I am not sure when he will be awake. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out." Thomas passed both Durk and Zaire a card, before walking away.

"Shit man. India come on baby." Durk grabbed her hand, leading the way to the elevator.

India wrapped her arms around Teara, kissing her forehead.

"We finna go check on her, then y'all can go in." Durk told Zaire, who nodded as him and India walked in.

"Oh my baby." India sniffed, holding Konami's face as she slept.

Her eyes fluttered open, looking at her parents.

"Shit, what happened?" She groaned, reaching to grab her head and she hissed.

"Yo ass just almost died that's what. Scared the fuck out of me Nami." Durk frowned, holding a cup of water to her mouth.

"Mommy what you crying for? I'm fine." Konami reached for her, and she sniffed, hugging her daughter.

"You scared me Nicole." India cried, and Konami pouted, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Don't cry please, I'm okay." Konami rubbed her back, and she nodded.