11

2 weeks later.

"Grandson!" Konami yelled, walking in his house

"In here boo." He called out, and she followed his voice, walking in his living room.

"Who you on a mission with?" She asked, sitting next to him as he played GTA.

"Single mission. Hm, you tryna go?" He held the other controller out, and she shook her head.

"Well what the fuck you came over for then? To eat my snacks?" He focused his attention on the TV in front of him, and she smacked her lips.

"No, daddy brought me some weed, and it knocked my ass out last time, was high after one hit. Wanna smoke it?" She smirked, holding the ounce of weed.

"Nigga you drove over here with a whole zip of zaza? Is you crazy?" He laughed, standing up, and she shrugged, following him to his studio.

"Tryna get arrested and shit." Von shook his head, as they sat in the chairs.

"You finna play me something?" She asked, pulling out a pack of vanilla backwoods.

"If you roll me one. And ion want no fucking girl blunt Nami." He frowned, seeing her pull out dried lavender, and she smacked her lips putting it back in her purse.

"Niggas be haters and shit." She shook her head, grinding the weed up.

They talked as she rolled them 4 blunts.

"So you and Asian?" She smirked, looking over at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"That bitch is delusional. Got folks thinking she my hoe and she ain't." He frowned, and she laughed, rolling the last blunt.

"Von don't play with her like that, you be posted up in the hood with her and shit." She said, licking the backwood.

"On foe nem I never took that bitch to my hood. She be randomly recording me, that's why I don't fuck with her nomo that bitch for the socials." He shrugged, and she chuckled, passing him two of the blunts.

"She pretty though." Konami replied, holding her blunt in her mouth as she lit it.

"Bitch ain't got no thighs." Von mumbled, and she choked on her laughs, making him laugh as he typed on the computer.

"Lil folks fucked up." She coughed, blowing smoke out her mouth, and he shrugged.

"Damn, this shit strong as hell. Hm, record me." He passed her his phone as his song began to play.

"I heard it was good through the grapevine, I heard that you got a great mind. I don't think that we need to waste time." He smiled in the camera, holding his blunt.

"She fell in love with a shoota', I caught that girl playin' wit' my glock. She asking me what is Tooka? Just know that we smoke him a lot." He put his blunt in his mouth, blowing out smoke and she laughed.